Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone here cop the Mic drop from Kixsquare lately? Any issue? Saw the price at 99$ and still Fsr but heard they have bad reputation.

Anyone here cop the Mic drop from Kixsquare lately? Any issue? Saw the price at 99$ and still Fsr but heard they have bad reputation.

I just recently went thru a hassle with them - and PayPal got my money back.

Bought Kobe Parkers - sent me a fake tracking number - no replies for 5 straight days until I went on Twitter - then they apologized - said they found my "lost shoes" - another 5 days goes by - then I filed a claim.

Then they called me and apologized... Ummmm I think we ummm sold out... The really funny part was they offered me the Tinkers for the same price - I thought I would play along and agreed and asked for an invoice... No invoice.

I think they are very hit or miss - but when they miss they really miss and you will be filing a claim.

I would pay the extra $20 - use the 20% coupons that pop up for Eastbay etc - and save yourself the frustration.

Plus they charge $10+ for shipping versus free shipping with many other sites.

Stay away from Kixsqaured.

Here is the tracking pic they sent:

View media item 2112069
Then the package disappears and they oversold... Lol:

View media item 2112070

Last edited:
I just recently went thru a hassle with them - and PayPal got my money back.

Bought Kobe Parkers - sent me a fake tracking number - no replies for 5 straight days until I went on Twitter - then they apologized - said they found my "lost shoes" - another 5 days goes by - then I filed a claim.

Then they called me and apologized... Ummmm I think we ummm sold out... The really funny part was they offered me the Tinkers for the same price - I thought I would play along and agreed and asked for an invoice... No invoice.

I think they are very hit or miss - but when they miss they really miss and you will be filing a claim.

I would pay the extra $20 - use the 20% coupons that pop up for Eastbay etc - and save yourself the frustration.

Plus they charge $10+ for shipping versus free shipping with many other sites.

Stay away from Kixsqaured.

Here is the tracking pic they sent:

View media item 2112069
Then the package disappears and they oversold... Lol:

View media item 2112070

Repped. Thanks for info. So I'll wait it out I think eventually they will hit outlet or go for low like the 8.

wow, I asked a similar question regarding kixsquare a couple days ago and got some positive feedback for them. Now, I'm not saying they were incorrect or gave false positive info, but it wasn't nearly as elaborate as the story posted above. Thanks, $99 is nice but I'd rather avoid the anxiety/hassle. Glad I didn't pull the trigger yet.

Thanks, repped

first i've seen something bad about them, could have sworn they're legit. not sure what happened there.

Regardless, you can always buy in confidence with paypal, since you know you'll get your money back, it might a month later, but you'll get it.

Last edited:
first i've seen something bad about them, could have sworn they're legit. not sure what happened there.

Regardless, you can always buy in confidence with paypal, since you know you'll get your money back, it might a month later, but you'll get it.

I am sure they are legit - their communication is greatly lacking - and you are PayPal secured - but I'm about saving time and stress - I'm too old... Lol

I am sure they are legit - their communication is greatly lacking - and you are PayPal secured - but I'm about saving time and stress - I'm too old... Lol

im in no way vouching for them. im vouching for buying through paypal.

Tried searching around but couldn't find it. Are there release dates for those white/multi/gum kicks?
Update to first page would be great as well. Might be the first pair of kd 9s if those are releasing. Cheers!

4 pages back.... and i wouldnt expect first posts to ever get updated. It would be nice, but people wouldnt bother checking anyways.

Its updated .. didnt think about it this weekend whoops

First post gets updated pretty regularly.

Used to be a regular occurrence :rofl:

At least @quise2024
 is doing it this year and not someone who isn't even a regular like we had the past few years. They should've never broken your streak. :lol:

I try I try :lol:

I have ordered from Kixsquare and had no problems but now seeing what they pulled above I won't again. 

Had to show sone respect for my GOAT
laugh.gif

In the process of finding a new one tho
The Kid was/is my fav baseball player of all time so I get it.  He is on the list of athletes who I wish never got seriously injured, we were robbed we couldn't see his greatness reign for a longer period of time.  

Back
Top Bottom