Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shoe would look better with all white + grey swoosh + gum soles rather than with the MC.

Last edited:
those gum sole multis looks dope clean
smokin.gif

So if a zoom bag pops, does nike give me a full refund? or replacement? If so, how long do I have until it is out of "warranty".

need these white multis bad now. i've been kicking myself for returning my Kobe 11 White Horse lately, and now Im understanding why :smokin

definitely rather have the KDs

Last edited:
Tried searching around but couldn't find it. Are there release dates for those white/multi/gum kicks?

Update to first page would be great as well. Might be the first pair of kd 9s if those are releasing. Cheers!

So if a zoom bag pops, does nike give me a full refund? or replacement? If so, how long do I have until it is out of "warranty".

They can replace it if its in stock or send a voucher for the price of the shoe. You get 2 years from the production date on the tag

Tried searching around but couldn't find it. Are there release dates for those white/multi/gum kicks?
Update to first page would be great as well. Might be the first pair of kd 9s if those are releasing. Cheers!

4 pages back.... and i wouldnt expect first posts to ever get updated. It would be nice, but people wouldnt bother checking anyways.

SO tempted by the $100 black/white joints on kixsquare. need a new hoop shoe after beating my xx9 into the ground

I just noticed on my USAs that the lace holes aren't symmetric from right to left. So when I lace em up, it's slanted

Is that intentional?

I just noticed on my USAs that the lace holes aren't symmetric from right to left. So when I lace em up, it's slanted

Is that intentional?

Started with the VI. The designer said it's for a more natural movement of the foot or something like that.

After sleeping on it I am out on the Multi's unless they sit for a bit. Bout to finally get these mid drops for the price I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom