Nike KD 15

The cage piece reminds me of the Yeezy 700 v3 (had to google them since I don't follow Yeezy/adidas), but I like these a lot more than the 14s.

They definitely have something here. I hope it doesn't turn into some of the other shoe releases where you see a ton of great colorways and then get like 2 that actually release in the next 7 months.

I must be in the minority…. I like the design but yet to see a colorway I’d cop, and they way it’s looking im starting to think im not gonna see one for me

^ KD14s are still on NDC but maybe you just meant for NBY. 15s are definitely coming soon it would seem. Wish we could get some release dates. I want those creepy crawlers

^ KD14s are still on NDC but maybe you just meant for NBY. 15s are definitely coming soon it would seem. Wish we could get some release dates. I want those creepy crawlers
You are correct I meant they are no longer on NBY. I fixed my post.

You know what's funny? Ever since the KD12, I told myself I'd buy it on discount, then a great color I really like comes late, and then I wait for a discount on those... by then, pictures and release dates of the next KD model comes out, and I end up passing on that current model. Then the cycle keeps repeating. I'd definitely like to see more colorways of this, but I like the strapless low-top iteration! :emoji_thumbsup:
Wow this is me! Except I’ve been like this since the 10s. These are the first model I’ve really liked since then and not trying to force myself to buy because I’m a huge KD fan. I definitely want that home colorway on sale. I might bite at the first sale and not wait for a better one,

Back
Top Bottom