Nike KD 15

Last year I was buying the Dream 14s for those 50 pt triple double performances.

We're not even cracking 30 all series (20 tonight) in a must win.

KD about to get roasted for an entire off season.

With how superstitious he is about his shoes he should go back to the black/white pair or another colorway next game and see if it helps lol

I hope not. He's been on fire in the 14s. Don't switch it up now. I've thought this for years. It takes time to get used to shoes, and I've seen a few guys switch it up to the new model and perform poorly.

oprah-shrug.gif

The 9 was a fail too IMO.
I absolutely loved the 9 but because they either didn’t test it well enough or whatever the little connector piece would break and deflate the entire air bag. Returned all the colors i had after i popped my preheats I was so pissed . They fixed it with the 10 but it wasn’t as comfortable as the 9 was
0C18E03A-85B5-4BBB-B891-5A0BFD478257.jpeg
The 9s were so damn comfy. Had the Oreo pair and absolutely loved them, then the bag went out exactly how you described. If they ever retro them, they need to use the tech in the Lebron 19s to make sure that zoom bag doesn’t deflate.

Nike should have just capitalized on these during the play in's, now that Nets are eliminated from playoff contention we probably won't be seeing these release before next season.

Nike gonna Nike.

Nike should have just capitalized on these during the play in's, now that Nets are eliminated from playoff contention we probably won't be seeing these release before next season.

Nike gonna Nike.

Nike missed the window with PG playing good ball in the PG6s and then missed again on KD playing in the KD15s. I'm expecting random summer drops for both shoes at this point...

Nike got so many signature athletes now, yet it’s a night and day difference compared to how previous signature athletes were marketed.

As a whole, it’s been forgettable for atleast the last 5-7 years.

I won’t put it all on Nike though.

These signature cats got eyes….they can see they their products been nothin but mid these last several years….but as long as them checks clear they ain’t goin to say nothin 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nike Basketball hasn't been the same since like 2010-2012. They can't seem to execute storytelling with their athletes and the models look so similar every year that they basically recycle the same tooling 3 years in a row before making some changes.

KD got him one on this model, like someone said in a previous post I really hope they let us get busy on the NBY options.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom