Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Scooping the Odom's in the morning, will have some pics tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif

The Odoms, Gays, and Westbrooks are the three that I want..but I gotta narrow it down to one pair right now..which ones y'all?

The Odoms, Gays, and Westbrooks are the three that I want..but I gotta narrow it down to one pair right now..which ones y'all?

Marley-solid. Rich has mine. Just waitin for him to get back in town...Wbrook's and Odoms for me

Marley-solid. Rich has mine. Just waitin for him to get back in town...Wbrook's and Odoms for me

Nice pickups everyone. Was out of town for the weekend but I'll have to make a trip down the road tomorrow and check out those westbrooks.

Nice pickups everyone. Was out of town for the weekend but I'll have to make a trip down the road tomorrow and check out those westbrooks.

Back
Top Bottom