Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Didn't know Rudy Gay had a pair.... must haves for my Grizzlies gear. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^^^most would probaly say they fit the same,but to me it's tighter in the toebox compared to last years model.

^^^most would probaly say they fit the same,but to me it's tighter in the toebox compared to last years model.

Thanks fellas.

@Sho - Thats cool man. Glad you got em. I debated the Westbrooks hard but I promised myself I would only buy one and the Laker colorway is always gonna win for me. haha

Thanks fellas.

@Sho - Thats cool man. Glad you got em. I debated the Westbrooks hard but I promised myself I would only buy one and the Laker colorway is always gonna win for me. haha

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif
will you be wearing them to ball or chill? If you're only wearing them to chill, take the insole out and cop the 12.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif
will you be wearing them to ball or chill? If you're only wearing them to chill, take the insole out and cop the 12.

On feet...

Shot around at the gym this morning. They feel alot better than last year's model even with me going a .5 size up

On feet...

Shot around at the gym this morning. They feel alot better than last year's model even with me going a .5 size up

Back
Top Bottom