Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif
will you be wearing them to ball or chill? If you're only wearing them to chill, take the insole out and cop the 12.

great call, or if your ballin in them, an extra sock won't hurt

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Exact same as first ones.

Thanks man. Sucks they do not release 12.5's here. Such a shame because the Westbrook's are here but 13's are too long and the 12's are too narrow 
mad.gif
will you be wearing them to ball or chill? If you're only wearing them to chill, take the insole out and cop the 12.

great call, or if your ballin in them, an extra sock won't hurt

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

On feet...

Shot around at the gym this morning. They feel alot better than last year's model even with me going a .5 size up
You should do a review and comparison with last year's model.

On feet...

Shot around at the gym this morning. They feel alot better than last year's model even with me going a .5 size up

Just left HoH,& although they looked good in pics,none of the pe's did it for me,only pair that has caught my eye is the black,blue,& neon green colorway.While I was in there Tim Hardaway was trying on the Westbrooks.

Just left HoH,& although they looked good in pics,none of the pe's did it for me,only pair that has caught my eye is the black,blue,& neon green colorway.While I was in there Tim Hardaway was trying on the Westbrooks.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

On feet...

Well based from shooting around with them on for a little over an hour, I can tell you that the toebox does feel more proportional. When I play in the previous model, I always have to double my socks to fill it in, and it still feels like there's alot of room in front.  The 2k11's fit perfectly for me with using one pair of Nike Elite socks. 

It's been awhile since I've really played in the original Hyperfuses, so it's kinda hard to tell the difference performance wise. I'll bring both pairs to the gym tomorrow morning so I can do a quick comparison between the two. 

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

On feet...

Well based from shooting around with them on for a little over an hour, I can tell you that the toebox does feel more proportional. When I play in the previous model, I always have to double my socks to fill it in, and it still feels like there's alot of room in front.  The 2k11's fit perfectly for me with using one pair of Nike Elite socks. 

It's been awhile since I've really played in the original Hyperfuses, so it's kinda hard to tell the difference performance wise. I'll bring both pairs to the gym tomorrow morning so I can do a quick comparison between the two. 

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

The HOH at Dadeland??

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

The HOH at Dadeland??

Anyone know if there are Rondos left at 34th Street? My friend is supposed to pick me up a pair this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Anyone know if there are Rondos left at 34th Street? My friend is supposed to pick me up a pair this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Also, how do these fit in comparison to the Fly Bys? I've never been able to try Hyperfuses on, the stores around me don't carry them. I had to go up a full size for the Fly Bys cause they are so narrow, so should I do the same for the Hyperfuses?

Back
Top Bottom