Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

These will be bought along with the Playoff 13s and foams. Damn, good thing there is a little break in march (right?)

These will be bought along with the Playoff 13s and foams. Damn, good thing there is a little break in march (right?)

Originally Posted by greyling22

Mines are due to arrive tomorrow afternoon......yessir

Same here 
pimp.gif

Just saw these at a local here in the bronx today  
When i saw them i was like 
eek.gif
  they look amazing in person 10 times better than the pictures 

I definitely think these are tied to the blue/volts as the top 2 griffey's 

Can't wait to get them tomorrow

Just saw these at a local here in the bronx today  
When i saw them i was like 
eek.gif
  they look amazing in person 10 times better than the pictures 

I definitely think these are tied to the blue/volts as the top 2 griffey's 

Can't wait to get them tomorrow

Everyone complaining about the black strap will be the same ones posting pictures...

Same bat channel.............................................................................................

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone complaining about the black strap will be the same ones posting pictures...

Same bat channel.............................................................................................

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Finally got mines here goes some pics i used a iphone 3G camera so the pics might not be that great  

The red is a lot darker then they look in the pics

Finally got mines here goes some pics i used a iphone 3G camera so the pics might not be that great  

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

wow i was gonna order mine the other day off of PYS but ima wait till release.... how do they fit

Back
Top Bottom