Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Finally got mines here goes some pics i used a iphone 3G camera so the pics might not be that great  

The red is a lot darker then they look in the pics
 wow i was gonna order mine the other day off of PYS but ima wait till release.... how do they fit

^do u like them more in person?
and thanks for the pics
pimp.gif

Finally got mines here goes some pics i used a iphone 3G camera so the pics might not be that great  
Where in the BX did you cop these kicks???

Where in the BX did you cop these kicks???

^I copped from PYS.com and @ brewcrew17 they definitely look better in person their neck breakers for sure just like the blue and volt colorway 
smokin.gif

^I copped from PYS.com and @ brewcrew17 they definitely look better in person their neck breakers for sure just like the blue and volt colorway 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Everyone complaining about the black strap will be the same ones posting pictures...

Same bat channel.............................................................................................

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Every once in a while I have to quote myself................................................

BONG!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Everyone complaining about the black strap will be the same ones posting pictures...

Same bat channel.............................................................................................

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Every once in a while I have to quote myself................................................

BONG!

laugh.gif

These were pictured a couple of pages ago..

Had to pick them up for someone from NT since our Footlocker still had a FSR( Full Size Run! )

I must say, they look a whole look better in person!
- Aldy.

These were pictured a couple of pages ago..

Had to pick them up for someone from NT since our Footlocker still had a FSR( Full Size Run! )

I must say, they look a whole look better in person!
- Aldy.

Back
Top Bottom