Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

tired.gif

dang im sick of looking at these...i just need it to be 2 weeks from saturday already hah

dang im sick of looking at these...i just need it to be 2 weeks from saturday already hah

Saw these in person today, i was gonna wait til these !+++#%% go on sale to cop, since Griffeys don't really move out here like, but !%!* that, i can't wait, i'll get soon as i can. Puttin' black laces in em ASAP tho.

Saw these in person today, i was gonna wait til these !+++#%% go on sale to cop, since Griffeys don't really move out here like, but !%!* that, i can't wait, i'll get soon as i can. Puttin' black laces in em ASAP tho.

aye do they produce fake Griffey Max 1's? I copped a pair of black/white/reds for cheap off ebay last summer and never thought much of it.

aye do they produce fake Griffey Max 1's? I copped a pair of black/white/reds for cheap off ebay last summer and never thought much of it.

Glad these are a "GR" in my area.

Too much stuff releasing this month (that I want multiples of) to make these a priority, even @ 30%/40% off.

I think they did them right. Enough changes to not make them look identical to the Volts in a different color.

A+ retro+ colorway...

Glad these are a "GR" in my area.

Too much stuff releasing this month (that I want multiples of) to make these a priority, even @ 30%/40% off.

I think they did them right. Enough changes to not make them look identical to the Volts in a different color.

A+ retro+ colorway...

So when did these actually drop. I planned on getting them and the next thing you know they were sold out everywhere.

So when did these actually drop. I planned on getting them and the next thing you know they were sold out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom