Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

If you've seen some of my other posts elsewhere, you know I'm a Griffey fan but I can see a few reasons (based off some of my own personal tastes) why the Nomos could be a little more attractive. The strap vs no strap being the main difference between the shoes. The little extra hint of color with the yellow air bubbles of the Nomos.

For me personally, it's no contest. Red/Black/White ties in more with Griffey being that he played for Cincy where Nomo never played for a team with corresponding colors. A small detail that more people than not find unimportant but as a Griffey fan it's a selling point of the shoe. If I was as big of a Nomo fan, I probably would be on any colors that matched the other teams he played for. And I dont' know if it's just me, but when I see the red nomos, I think of the Air Bakin in pretty much the exact same color way and I already have those so yeah.

If you've seen some of my other posts elsewhere, you know I'm a Griffey fan but I can see a few reasons (based off some of my own personal tastes) why the Nomos could be a little more attractive. The strap vs no strap being the main difference between the shoes. The little extra hint of color with the yellow air bubbles of the Nomos.

For me personally, it's no contest. Red/Black/White ties in more with Griffey being that he played for Cincy where Nomo never played for a team with corresponding colors. A small detail that more people than not find unimportant but as a Griffey fan it's a selling point of the shoe. If I was as big of a Nomo fan, I probably would be on any colors that matched the other teams he played for. And I dont' know if it's just me, but when I see the red nomos, I think of the Air Bakin in pretty much the exact same color way and I already have those so yeah.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

yeah definitely a selling point for me that its for the Cincinnati Reds..kinda the reason why i bought the hot red colorway since im a reds fan.(and brewers)..
the thing i dont like about the Nomos is that people are calling them Griffeys..more people than i thought

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

yeah definitely a selling point for me that its for the Cincinnati Reds..kinda the reason why i bought the hot red colorway since im a reds fan.(and brewers)..
the thing i dont like about the Nomos is that people are calling them Griffeys..more people than i thought

Is it still possible to buy the freshwaters anywhere?? Been lookin for a pair for a minute now...Any help would be appreciated...

Is it still possible to buy the freshwaters anywhere?? Been lookin for a pair for a minute now...Any help would be appreciated...

Originally Posted by richyung412

am i the only one who thinks these are over rated??? Id rather have the red Nomo's

so you rather have da sneaker that re-uses da tech a year later then da originator? yeah...buggin.
laugh.gif

am i the only one who thinks these are over rated??? Id rather have the red Nomo's

so you rather have da sneaker that re-uses da tech a year later then da originator? yeah...buggin.
laugh.gif

Yup....you could very well be the only one.
Them red Griffeys are
smokin.gif

Yup....you could very well be the only one.
Them red Griffeys are
smokin.gif

The responses say it all.  And I won't even continue it. 
laugh.gif

Things you can expect from "THE NIKETALK LEGEND."

laugh.gif

Next...

The responses say it all.  And I won't even continue it. 
laugh.gif

Things you can expect from "THE NIKETALK LEGEND."

laugh.gif

Next...

sick.gif
@ that box...might as well gimme the %!*! in a plastic bag instead....the kicks are really mean tho...I need these asap...

sick.gif
@ that box...might as well gimme the %!*! in a plastic bag instead....the kicks are really mean tho...I need these asap...

I dunno how i feel about these. I have the teal ones, but like homey said, Nomo's seem better. but I cant find the red ones up here in boston.. anyone seen them?

I dunno how i feel about these. I have the teal ones, but like homey said, Nomo's seem better. but I cant find the red ones up here in boston.. anyone seen them?

saw in person today easy pass the red just doesnt do it for me
instead copped lil nephew Volts in INFANT sz was not even aware of this being released

Back
Top Bottom