Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

saw in person today easy pass the red just doesnt do it for me
instead copped lil nephew Volts in INFANT sz was not even aware of this being released

that new box is terrible, i got a pair of Nike's in recently that have it as well and damn near ripped it just pulling it out the box they were shipped in
30t6p3b.gif

that new box is terrible, i got a pair of Nike's in recently that have it as well and damn near ripped it just pulling it out the box they were shipped in
30t6p3b.gif

Just ordered off of Sneaker.St since I might be out of town during release. I finally noticed the ONE thing bugging me about the shoe. They should've outlined the pull tab swoosh and the back swoosh in silver or white. It really makes those parts of the shoe plain to me. Now, since I'll more likely than not wear sweats with these it really doesn't matter. I think it would've made the swooshes stand out a little more.

Just ordered off of Sneaker.St since I might be out of town during release. I finally noticed the ONE thing bugging me about the shoe. They should've outlined the pull tab swoosh and the back swoosh in silver or white. It really makes those parts of the shoe plain to me. Now, since I'll more likely than not wear sweats with these it really doesn't matter. I think it would've made the swooshes stand out a little more.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

The Griffs are definitely nice, but I can see these hittin the outlets 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

good luck on that. (unless they're restocked to death)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

The Griffs are definitely nice, but I can see these hittin the outlets 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

good luck on that. (unless they're restocked to death)

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Is it still possible to buy the freshwaters anywhere?? Been lookin for a pair for a minute now...Any help would be appreciated...

last time i was in my footaction they had some still..not sure what sizes

Is it still possible to buy the freshwaters anywhere?? Been lookin for a pair for a minute now...Any help would be appreciated...

I saw these in person and i actually like them dude at the story said that the come out on the 26th. if so the might sit for 2weeks to a month due to the allstar 13's

I saw these in person and i actually like them dude at the story said that the come out on the 26th. if so the might sit for 2weeks to a month due to the allstar 13's

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

They are still on shelves, but at the most crazy places.  I saw them in Atlanta @ the downtown footlocker recently, chilling.

Have Footlocker Inc. do a search for you in store.  They are $99.99 at Footactions now with a good amount left.

I tried these reds on last night.

Denim + these = Crrrrrrrack!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

They are still on shelves, but at the most crazy places.  I saw them in Atlanta @ the downtown footlocker recently, chilling.

Have Footlocker Inc. do a search for you in store.  They are $99.99 at Footactions now with a good amount left.

I tried these reds on last night.

Denim + these = Crrrrrrrack!

these have really started to grow on me, i got a few other things that have priority over these, all star xiii's, pewter foams, griffey ii's, orlando penny 1's, and emerald griffeys, but if im able to get a pair on a 50% or if my moneys right ill find a way to cop these as well.

these have really started to grow on me, i got a few other things that have priority over these, all star xiii's, pewter foams, griffey ii's, orlando penny 1's, and emerald griffeys, but if im able to get a pair on a 50% or if my moneys right ill find a way to cop these as well.

Back
Top Bottom