Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

My soccer.com order still hadn't shipped, so I cancelled it and ordered again with the the coupon code. It shipped the same day...wtf soccer.com

guys PC on HTM superflys black 11 US worn like 6-7 times overall excellent condition?

there isnt a legitimate market price for black HTMs since they very rarely pop up.

i tried to sell an 11.5 worn about the same a couple months back and didnt get an offer of more than $300.

there isnt a legitimate market price for black HTMs since they very rarely pop up.

i tried to sell an 11.5 worn about the same a couple months back and didnt get an offer of more than $300.
wow because i m seeing a few listing on ebay for over 1200$

um i bet if u threw them up for a bid you would get atleast 6-800 bucks for a used pair maybe more

Just put em up skyball BIN and take offers.

Worn HTMs might demand less now that folks have see the black pair comin down the pipeline

seen some DS pairs sold for almost 2k

Last edited:
time to bite the bullet and just get me a pair of Obsidians or Greys. Can i find these for $450 in a size 10.5/11?

time to bite the bullet and just get me a pair of Obsidians or Greys. Can i find these for $450 in a size 10.5/11?
Greys definitely, obsidian not sure. I've been looking for an obsidian in that price range for some time and haven't been lucky.

FINALLY GOT MY PLATS IN. Wanted a pair of these since the very first HTM release, so happy I grabbed under retai!

yea they look pretty good...if it is a fake its a damn good one. Everytime ive seen a fake theyve always had a weird glossyish finish. These look legit

Back
Top Bottom