Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Some of these kids don't kno the art of reselling I'm in college (business) my freshman year I didn't have to work because I sold kicks on here but then I got a part time job and I still sell kicks just so I can go visit my girl in Philly but but being in Montana there aren't many cats that buy jays so I can get the Retros I want to keep and sell off the other crap that hypebeast want

Citygear canceled my order for the 11.5 yesterday. Would of been my first pair. :smh: Oh well looks like i'll be flipping some old foams to offset my cost for a pair on ebay.

Last edited:
i just got my 10.5 yesterday for 290.00!  Dude was eager to sell... i know to good to be true.  I have a feeling it won't work out but you never know.  Either way im protected.  What is awesome is that if everything works out i will only have paid 25.00 more that if I was able to score off NDC.  but again, we shall see..... I had a pair in my cart on NDC last saturday and was checking out when it crashed.... 

I don't get these dudes who resell sometimes., you are only making a small profit after fees and shipping if anything... its not worth it... if you can't buy and hold on to it until you get what you want whats the sense? smh
Thats why I didnt pick up my second pair. It wasnt worth the $50. I could of got them to help someone on here but then you run the risk of getting burnt.

Any hoh restocks that ppl heard of?

My HoH gets thursday shipments, thought I'd call to see, line staying busy

Edit, Nvm no dice

Last edited:
yea mine are greasy with the smell. but like when i rub my fingers on them and look at my fingers, theres nothing there. maybe the carbon fiber upper is ust slippery to the touch? that smell though. just like nail-polish remover.
That's a good smell

Thanks fam but just for the anglets only their price is a lil bit pricey. anyone knows other places?

Yeah thats the kicker but only place that ive seen sell them. Some other sote had them last week but theirs were gone asap also were pricey.

Not sure if youll find em cheaper for actual metal though although havent seen many selling them

Good luck

My homie was able to hold me a pair at the FTL in the mall and said they were getting 35 pairs. That's not even counting in FA and FNL. There's gonna be plenty to go around don't trip. #FactsOnly
sick.gif

Thanks fam but just for the anglets only their price is a lil bit pricey. anyone knows other places?
Yeah thats the kicker but only place that ive seen sell them. Some other sote had them last week but theirs were gone asap also were pricey.

Not sure if youll find em cheaper for actual metal though although havent seen many selling them

Good luck
heard he ships from the uk, that's why it's so high, shipping is included

Good luck
**************.bigcartel.com has them for only $13. They had a restock of these laces with silver anglets but not gold. Sold out fast though.

Back
Top Bottom