Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

smokin.gif
congrats!!!!!

Thanks homie!
nthat.gif

wtf...someone just PM'd me offering to sell a pair in size 10.5 for $600...LOFL!  I'd rather take my chances with the NDC relaunch.

Still can't believe I won a raffle for these. Da sneaker gods must of felt bad I don't own any air yeezy or those yeezy roshes :lol:

View media item 934736
Can't wait to rock these :nthat: and see that wolf grey pair later on this year :nerd:

so many pairs on craigs in the 400 range..

i wanna pay less tho :frown:
Cheapest I've found so far is $330 locally...considering I had them in cart on NDC for $250 on RD, still can't seem to bite the bullet and pay resell price (at least until the NDC relaunch).

Cheapest I've found so far is $330 locally...considering I had them in cart on NDC for $250 on RD, still can't seem to bite the bullet and pay resell price (at least until the NDC relaunch).
exactly how i feel, cart jacked from 3 sites that day....still waiting for the ndc relaunch as well 

After NDC restock they will probably go up again. People hoping they can cop but NDC will give people the same problem. I hope all that want to rock them cop.

After NDC restock they will probably go up again. People hoping they can cop but NDC will give people the same problem. I hope all that want to rock them cop.
or go down with increased supply....?? haha

gotta stay positive....or patient

gotta love resellers who still price exponentially with size
laugh.gif

Size 10 $3XX. My size 15 $589 (plus shipping!)

Back
Top Bottom