Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Somebody lied 
laugh.gif

First and only foam pros.. Always hated the swoosh and why I prefer foam ones. But these looked clean.

Next pro would be a doom foam retro

who copped those 10.5 that were for sale in the classifieds this morning? I was gonna get em too late tho lol

why are people tripping over the value & if it will hold or not? once everything has dried up DS pairs will hold, not for $500 yet but def not lower than $330-350

Niketown NY had about 3 people in line last night around 9pm, not sure if for Yeezy Foams or XI lows.

Last edited:
First and only foam pros.. Always hated the swoosh and why I prefer foam ones. But these looked clean.

Next pro would be a doom foam retro

same here. i DESPISE Foam Pros but seeing the inspiration, it was necessary since the Yeezy 2s had a debossed swoosh. I finally get why they used the carbon fiber texture, they were trying to emulate the mesh pattern from the yeezy 2s.

so again to break it down

-snakeskin pattern on eyelet area = scales from yeezy 2
-glow in the dark sole = glow sole from yeezy 2
-carbon fiber print = mesh weave from yeezy 2
-back of grooves on foamposite = back spine on yeezy 2
-mesh tongue = diamond mesh tongue from yeezy 2

also, its safe to say these have the most hype and demand for a foamposite pro and are one of the most in demand foamposites in general. everyone only bought oregon foams to try to make a payday, asteroids had potential but are rotting on NDC, sport blues and neon greens went on sale, etc.

Last edited:
would you guys have preferred a matte finish on the black posite as opposed to glossy? I was looking at the black in the middle of the spider pros at my job & wondered..

I don't think it's just rich kids. They move 300-400 pairs a day and that's just web orders alone.
well not only rich kids. Also people who are clueless and think fc is the only option. Along with celebrities etc.

Back
Top Bottom