Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Trust me... a sick colourway is a sick colourway.

I don't even listen to Kanye's music... what I heard has been on the radio...

You don't have to be a Kanye fan to appreciate the shoes. Hell, I'd bet most of us aren't.

No one should dictate what looks good or not, that's only up to you.

Last edited:
Trust me... a sick colourway is a sick colourway.

I don't even listen to Kayne's music... what I heard has been on the radio...

You don't have to be a Kayne fan to appreciate the shoes. Hell, I'd bet most of us aren't.

No one should dictate what looks good or not, that's only up to you.
Repped and agree 100%.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if your opinion is that foam pros are a "horrible looking shoe", then your opinion sucks!!
laugh.gif

I'm jk but seriously though, one of the dopest kicks ever, I love pros and ones equally. Hope Nike comes back with real cws
I just can't get down with that huge swoosh and then the small swoosh right in front of it, plus I think the sole and tongue are ugly... maybe its just compared to the Ones, if the Ones never existed I would probably like the Pros. The One is just a cleaner shoe to me.

Here's to hoping that I can secure a 3rd pair.... I foolishly sold my 2nd pair on Monday and now I wish I would've just kept it on ice... 

Jut got mine.  These shoes are AMAZING.  Got mine, and after seeing them, I'm even more glad I got my pair.  Hate Yeezy.  Could do without his ego-fueled music.  But these shoes are absolutely some of my favorites...

Sorry about the poor camera phone pics :frown:

Last edited:
Hell i almost DIDNT cop these specifically because of the "Yeezy" "tie in" but the colorway was just too dope to pass on and Kanye aint gettin a penny off them(no pun intended) and i bet he prob was none too happy about this shoe knowing how his ego is.

Last edited:
My coworker said the same thing she was like wtf is that toxic smell as I had my nose in the shoe lol

do all the foams normally smell like the yeezys did, this was my first pair of foams and it smelt straight toxic!
my coworker said the same thing she was like wtf is that toxic smell while i had my nose in the shoe mid huff lol

what can you even talk about 45x/day........must be having straight convos. I've been a member since 2006 and haven't even broken 100

Back
Top Bottom