Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Yes that's exactly why... without that reference I guarantee most people would't like this ugly shoe. The glow + foam is an easy instant seller though, fish in a barrel.
Take ur kanye ridin to the adidas forum. Guarantee nobody in here copped these because of the Yeezy tie in.

Whether you like his statement or not it's true.
A lot of people have stated in here that this is their first foam. Some are customizing their pairs to be more like the yeezy. The yeezy name def boosted the hype.

Take ur kanye ridin* to the adidas forum. Guarantee nobody in here copped these because of the Yeezy tie in.
:lol:  why are you so angry? and most people did buy just for that reason... Nike made it specifically after that shoe because they know how much people like that coloway from the Yeezy 2, remember the slew of South Beach colorways and the continuing "What The" shoes, they know what to cash in on. I'm not a Kanye fan outside of his music and Nikes, I don't try to dress like him or keep up with his personal life nor do I like or wear Adidas so calm down bro. We all know you love your little shoes, so much you had to change your avi for them. Oh yeah... EAD

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people have stated in here that this is their first foam. Some are customizing their pairs to be more like the yeezy. The yeezy nIame def boosted the hype.
Point taken but i completely disagee

Last edited:
:lol:  why are you so angry? and most people did buy just for that reason... Nike made it specifically after that shoe because they know how much people like that coloway from the Yeezy 2, remember the slew of South Beach colorways and the continuing "What The" shoes, they know what to cash in on. I'm not a Kanye fan outside of his music and Nikes, I don't try to dress like him or keep up with his personal life nor do I like or wear Adidas so calm down bro. We all know you love your little shoes, so much you had to change your avi for them. Oh yeah... EAD
Flattered that u seem to care so much about my emotions and my avi but im calmer than you are.

That's 2013 though
sometimes stuff pops up on the calendar when they are updated the release calendar, happened to me once I thought they were releasing the concords, I posted the link and by the time folks clicked it they changed the date and eventually killed the link. 

hold up alot of people like this colorway simply because the yeezy ness? real? wow some of you ride the bandwagon or the hypetrain hard. these are a solid colorway again since the 97 black/black, 97 volts and 2003 ones. if yall forgot those colorways and how this 2014 one look comparable MINUS the yeezyness, i guess yall are some hypekids

Lol EXACTLY what i was quoting from too. And u better believe it when i tell u "im calmer than you are" repped for that one man
respect. 
glasses.gif

A lot of people have stated in here that this is their first foam. Some are customizing their pairs to be more like the yeezy. The yeezy name def boosted the hype.
I agree, foams have not been selling so well recently. Partially because some of the print foams are hideous IMO, but I thought those grey and volt foams were nicer than these and you can still find them online and in some stores. I actually wanted those spidermans too, but I wasn't paying retail $250. Missed out on all the larger sizes cause soon as the eastbay family had those sales people snatched up the larger sizes for under $200

EDIT: before someone tries to correct me, the oregon and supreme foams sold out but they were also limited 

Last edited:
Yeah i got a grudge against Kanye West i think hes a racist and a hypocrite

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So change the channel, don't read anything about him, and if you ever hear his name or his music playing turn off the radio

People seriously need to stop caring about these celebrities so much and stop worrying about what others are doing in general

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So change the channel, don't read anything about him, and if you ever hear his name or his music playing turn off the radio

People seriously need to stop caring about these celebrities so much and stop worrying about what others are doing in general
Good story

hold up alot of people like this colorway simply because the yeezy ness? real? wow some of you ride the bandwagon or the hypetrain hard. these are a solid colorway again since the 97 black/black, 97 volts and 2003 ones. if yall forgot those colorways and how this 2014 one look comparable MINUS the yeezyness, i guess yall are some hypekids
It's just the reference of the colorway, what other shoe is black, has a red lining, and has a glow in the dark sole? It's evident what they did... I don't see why people look down about the correlation with a Yeezy inspired colorway, it's what it was meant to be... and it definitely is a solid colorway, I love it (I IDed some roshes in the same colorway) I just think the Foamposite Pro is a horrible looking shoe coupled with that carbon weave print, even worse. If it would have been a One I definitely would have copped a pair for myself.

Last edited:
It's just the reference of the colorway, what other shoe is black, has a red lining, and has a glow in the dark sole? It's evident what they did... I don't see why people look down about the correlation with a Yeezy inspired colorway. its what it was meant to be.

whatever dudes wann think its whatever but I feel like I need to sort of un brainwash the yeezy crazyness. enjoy the REAL resemblance guys,

View media item 936913View media item 936917View media item 936916View media item 936915

like I said, MINUS the yeezy colors and in my honest opinion Id still cop cuz of what I said. NIke wanted to probably snub ye and add that snakeprint/skin thing though or maybe nike want to milk that too!

Yeezy or no yeezy these are fire nevertheless. some ninjas on ebay calling these kanye west sneakers! i could prove it :lol:

the yeezy 2 sort of resembles trainer sc 2 mixed with something else

Last edited by a moderator:
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if your opinion is that foam pros are a "horrible looking shoe", then your opinion sucks!! :lol:

I'm jk but seriously though, one of the dopest kicks ever, I love pros and ones equally. Hope Nike comes back with real cws

Last edited:
like I said, MINUS the yeezy colors and in my honest opinion Id still cop cuz of what I said. Yeezy or no yeezy these are fire nevertheless. some ninjas on ebay calling these kanye west sneakers! i could prove it
laugh.gif

the yeezy 2 sort of resembles trainer sc 2 mixed with something else
I know he jacked the sole from the ATC IIs 

Back
Top Bottom