Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You should contact Nike. They'll probably tell u to rub it with hot water
Got these from Ruvilla. Contacted customer support and they said they can not do anything about it since theyre "sold out". Even though theyre planning a restock. 
tired.gif

Did ppl want these shoes cuz of the Yeezy name or what??? IMO the Forces look better and they're cheaper, lol, IJS

Did ppl want these shoes cuz of the Yeezy name or what??? IMO the Forces look better and they're cheaper, lol, IJS
Hell na the shoe is dope because of the COLORWAY bottom line **** a Kanye and your CRAZY if u think the Forces are even in the same ballpark as these. #****kanye

Yes that's exactly why... without that reference I guarantee most people would't like this ugly shoe. The glow + foam is an easy instant seller though, fish in a barrel.

Last edited:

Yes that's exactly why... without that reference I guarantee most people would't like this ugly shoe. The glow + foam is an easy instant seller though, fish in a barrel.

If these are ugly why are you here? :lol:

Last edited:
guys lets face it there are too many lurkers *cough cough* vultures looking for prey (info, links) ready to swoop in and leave us the bones

Take ur kanye ridin to the adidas forum. Guarantee nobody in here copped these because of the Yeezy tie in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take ur kanye ridin to the adidas forum. Guarantee nobody in here copped these because of the Yeezy tie in.

Damn man seems like you have a grudge towards Kanye West? :lol: Do you know him personally or just read about him on tmz :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom