Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Those were never up there in value.lol I like and they only $95 retail.

Those are just downright ugly IMO...lol

I am not salty at all I actually paid reseller prices yesterday because I didn’t have the time to hustle and get them this past weekend. I got what I think is a deal of $325 shipped. Considering there was tax ( 6.5% ( $16.90 ) on these and the cost to ship ( $10-15) so figure $290 the reseller made $35 bucks off of me and I got to enjoy my holiday weekend with my family reading about all the craziness! My time is worth WAY more than a $35 finders fee for the reseller. lol

Now, People keep forgetting the people that buy "Yeezy" shoes for the most part are not sneaker heads. They buy them because of the name and the more of those types that buy them chew up the supply and create continued demand and flat or increased value. It’s the simple economics of supply and demand.

Think there is some wishful thinking that Nike is secretly hiding away 7,000 pairs for a restock/re-launch and it just isn’t going to happen my friends! Lol

Doubt it.

People were also saying Nike was going to cancel all orders that were successfully placed

Bunch of wishful thinking going on right about now.
I think people who were claiming that Nike was going to cancel orders were just low-key hating. Nike didn't have a reason this time to cancel orders. Then again, there's still two days left before my pairs comes in some anything can happen. 

Just got shipping confirmations from Footaction for both pairs. 1 pair will be worn this summer.

Last edited:
So I'm alright with the sz 11 I scored in the 11th hour on Saturday night after that epic failure and disappointment from NDC and all the raffles I entered and struck out on with no calls.  Had to put in some work to come up with this pair...but I'm happy I scored something.  Just hope my wide foot (usually an 11.5) can make it work in an 11.  Its the best I could do, and this is after a huge search radius Saturday afternoon of about 90 miles.  
Yea man you should be ok. My left foot nags a little bit but my right foot is great. It's just about breaking the shoes in.

Show me a pair of reasonably desirable foams that can be had for anywhere close to retail after release, I'm not talking about anything that dropped in the last 6 months.  I feel like dudes are being highly unreasonable with their retail dreams especially immediately after release, this is usually when prices are the highest but they aren't high at all because there a lot of pairs available for resale.

If you want a pair then pay the $50-$70 to get a pair now, if your not willing to do that then you don't want a pair.

Nobody thought they were getting galaxy money, much less supreme foam money for a general release.

A friend of mine won 3 raffles. he sold 2 pairs for 420 a pop. thats 840.00 after reselling both pairs...

now he has 1 pair left and it was for free plus some extra Lunch money...

Im married with Kids.. i wish i had the time to do that.. plus you save. cant hate a man for his hustle doe!

Did he sell them in person or on craigs list?

Because if he used ebay or paypal, you have some money to subtract from that $840.

Did he sell them in person or on craigs list?

Because if he used ebay or paypal, you have some money to subtract from that $840.

Both Sales were from Craigslist Posting. His wife coupons so he is pretty tight. espically if it cuts into his profits. lmfao.

i agree resellers makes a lot more the first week. once all the online pairs start rolling to peoples door step price will decline a bit but i can see these staying at 450+++ by the end of the year... unless Nike keep on restocking them like AF1.

indifferent.gif
How about a shoe in the Yeezy colorway that humans actually like.

Appears as though undefeated got them online today.  I checked the site several times earlier today, they weren't there, now they show on the site but are soldout.  Did anyone cop there???

Tough decision, I got a guy locally selling these in my size 11 for $350, but I'm having a huge feeling that these are going to restock as well as the nike.com relaunch. Dang, smh I really don't want to pay re-seller prices for these, but $350 is the cheapest price I've saw so far.. I'm leaning towards just waiting and pay retail.

just left owings mills mall. got my cousin a pair size 10.5. They told me they still have more baltimore heads.

Not sure if dumb question, but does anyone know if Nike will announce when these will drop, or will they drop em randomly?

Back
Top Bottom