Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Yeah I'm not sure either but it would not let me

I was pissed still am because really it should've been an easy cop I got them in cart which usually means your good on NDC

Is what it is but it did frustrate me
ah that scks man sorry to hear that.

ah that scks man sorry to hear that.

Thanks I really wouldn't care but this was a release I really wanted too, I entered two raffles mad far away too and lost.

End of the day their just shoes I'll get them I just gotta be patient but that's not a strength of mine lol

Thats not really funny, whether the kid was wrong or not, that still gives no one the right to shoot someone over shoes in the foot or at all. If i was an admin this GIF would get removed

I think you missed the point of the gif.

The reference was to the cart jacking part.

Last edited:
People are seriously animals. Waited on line about 3 hours for AJ1 x SB. Just as DQM was opening some dude shoved me and said "there ain't no *** line." Dude was considerably bigger than me (and I'm 6'1 180) so I let it go.. turns out neither of us got pairs. But the ugliness is real.

Thats not really funny, whether the kid was wrong or not, that still gives no one the right to shoot someone over shoes in the foot or at all. If i was an admin this GIF would get removed

thei kid deserved it. thats the problem with teenagers, thinking they know everything and not respecting their elders.i can't say i would have shot the kid, but if he came up to me trying to cut and tell me what it is, he'd get slapped harder than Ike hit Tina

People are seriously animals. Waited on line about 3 hours for AJ1 x SB. Just as DQM was opening some dude shoved me and said "there ain't no *** line." Dude was considerably bigger than me (and I'm 6'1 180) so I let it go.. turns out neither of us got pairs. But the ugliness is real.

I was going to releases with my kid and didn't feel 100% comfy. To the peoples credit around me, they were definitely conscious of my kid and didn't bug out. It's been 2 years now tho. I decided it wasn't worth it since I would be a freaking emotional wreck if something happened to him.

Last edited:

Can't let someone punk you like that regardless of the outcome, because it just tells them they can do it the next person and get away with it.  Win/Lose/Draw that person will think twice before disrespecting again.  I'm not saying to shoot anyone but stand up for yourself.  

Can't let someone punk you like that regardless of the outcome, because it just tells them they can do it the next person and get away with it.  Win/Lose/Draw that person will think twice before disrespecting again.  I'm not saying to shoot anyone but stand up for yourself.  
Shooting someone though?? Not beat up, shoot?

Shooting someone though?? Not beat up, shoot?

Beating up a kid >>> all :lol:

Poor kid. His foot got shot.
But on the other hand, he deserved to get his head beat in tho.

Back
Top Bottom