Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

To be honest any person who gets them early and posts pics to gloat is just irritating, I mean if it's to give us an insight in quality and sizing I can understand but all these people posting kicks next to a plate of food or multiple pairs just serve no purpose in here.
One shoe the line going up the tongue is off centered

The other shoe had a scuff mark on the toe area

While I do understand the train of thought @alp is going with this statement.

Anything past retail is a no go.

But these are gonna float in that 300-400 range and they are just gonna keep going up.

350 isn't a bad resell price, considering tax and shipping.

300-325 is a great come up price and would jump on it.
prices are going to go down.. just like that did for 5lab3's, 3lab5's, white out foams, camo foams.. they made a bunch of these, and these 15-16 year old kids can't let 250 dollars sit for that long.. wait until concord lows, carmines release.. i promise you they will be under 300 by then. 

$270 compared to $350 is such a small difference and the time you're wasting trying to find em for a little less could be spent doing other things. Your money/time though.
Trust me it's not that serious. I not searching. If I don't get them from the nike restock I just pay resell that same day, but I'm in no rush lol.

It's like the xis, I'm not surprised one bit. Onlything surprising me is the guy earlier saying you could buy these down the road for retail on eBay
roll.gif
pretty sure you said the same thing about 5lab3's and now they are selling for retail.. lol 

I got a question I cooked off of 2 pair fo GS yeezy foam in different sizes at shoe palace. That's the first time I was able to cop more the one on a new release, usually it declines. Has anybody got more than 1 pair at shoe palace and if so do they cancel if you got more than on pair?

Serious question.
Which hyped yeezy themed shoe has fallen in value?

lol actually, the AF1 was the only one that didnt rise in hype or price. the execution was pretty lackluster though. the AM 1s didnt really have hype either and eventually sold out

the Roshes rose in price and these will too once the market starts to dry up. theyre one of the most liked Foamposites in years

Got my FTL shipping about two hours ago. They used ups surepost which I hate, so I will change my delivery before they hand it off to usps

Nobody thought they were getting galaxy money, much less supreme foam money for a general release.

A friend of mine won 3 raffles. he sold 2 pairs for 420 a pop. thats 840.00 after reselling both pairs...

now he has 1 pair left and it was for free plus some extra Lunch money...

Im married with Kids.. i wish i had the time to do that.. plus you save. cant hate a man for his hustle doe!

up n down shakes head
Nobody thought they were getting galaxy money, much less supreme foam money for a general release.

A friend of mine won 3 raffles. he sold 2 pairs for 420 a pop. thats 840.00 after reselling both pairs...

now he has 1 pair left and it was for free plus some extra Lunch money...

Im married with Kids.. i wish i had the time to do that.. plus you save. cant hate a man for his hustle doe!

now would you pay $420 for these

prices are going to go down.. just like that did for 5lab3's, 3lab5's, white out foams, camo foams.. they made a bunch of these, and these 15-16 year old kids can't let 250 dollars sit for that long.. wait until concord lows, carmines release.. i promise you they will be under 300 by then. 

my thoughts exactly

I gambled getting a 11 when I always did 11.5 in the foams, my toe was in the same spot as if it were 11.5 and I wore them yesterday most of the day so it worked out. Last 11.5 I had was the metallic reds so not sure if they made them different after those.
So I'm alright with the sz 11 I scored in the 11th hour on Saturday night after that epic failure and disappointment from NDC and all the raffles I entered and struck out on with no calls.  Had to put in some work to come up with this pair...but I'm happy I scored something.  Just hope my wide foot (usually an 11.5) can make it work in an 11.  Its the best I could do, and this is after a huge search radius Saturday afternoon of about 90 miles.  

Back
Top Bottom