Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The indentations on the '10s are noticeably more shallow to me but the the new tint on the soles are
pimp.gif
. I would love to get a pair to accompany my '09 but with spring break next week I can't stomach the purchase.

Anyone know if Footlocker, Finishline, FootAction, or Champs in Roosevelt Field getting them? Thanks!

how do  I get onto NDC after a popular release because each time a popular release comes out, the site is always down? How do I guarantee that I will get the nike site for these eggplants without it being shut down? And also whats the best time to go on the website to order these shoes, friday or saturday? And what time?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

is it me or am I the only one that likes the '10s better than '09 because they aren't as shiny and bright?

part of the reason I didnt get the coppers is cause I thought they were too flashy, no it's not only you

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ well SNEAKERHEAD has them now for 299.99 smh and citysole had them at same price and there almost sold out
sick.gif
ouch, talk about people really jumpin the gun. that's crazy.

These things will be everywhere just like the Coppers. I went by a footlocker that never gets anything & they are getting these! I really believe Nike is feeling the recession b/c they are bring out all of there money makers & in HIGH volume. Foams are the most expensive sneaker they have & people clamour for them, so they dropp all kinds of them. not bad! Resell on these are going to be just like the coppers watch!

boy ayo man does pick on everything im sure when these shoes are on our feet nobody will tell the difference, so i guess the 09's gonna go for more than the ones dropping saturday? smdh nt never fail to amaze me

Originally Posted by riddla713

the hoh in houston at the galleria also said they had a large shipment of the eggplants. that same store had almost 100 dudes lined up for the copper release. im just happy i will be leaving there with these and the kobe v aces. now i got to start looking for a black and purp polo to sport with the eggplants. and about the china/taiwan dilemma, i thought it was already very clear months ago that nike swithched production sites from taiwan to china. it was talked about alot in the copper thread before they even released. also when i saw the 2010 eggplants in person the purple was not dull at all, it had serious glow to it. even if i had the 09's, there is no way in hell i would come in this thread and say that the 09's are better than the 2010's because its the same shoe. the definition of the foam on my coppers is just fine and as long as the eggplants have that same definition i cant complain. i will say this though, 2010 eggplant soles>2009 eggplant soles.
thanks for the info...

im guessing both the HOH's are getting large shipments..

imma end up getting my pairs from HOH Northline..wasn't that much people there for the copper release..hope its the same this time around.

Why do some dudes get wet over some ICY soles???

DUH ... all soles are going to be ICY when you 1st buy them.

SWOOSH FTW.

Im going to be out tomorrow night. Im hoping they dont drop them when Im away. If so.... No worries. i still have my DS 09 pairs.

ahahahahahaha thanks man, I'm tired of switching up names..

Edit- whats good with Mase brim... guess he never learned how to curve it, uptown cats
smh.gif

McGrizz, I was told I had to wait a year to get sp2k8 back, a year without any infractions... I gave up... Dudes take their "job" too seriously

!%! I ONLY HAVE 90 CAHS FROM THE COPPER RELEASE WITH A COUPLE HOURS TILL RELEASE LOOKS LIKES IM ASSED OUT ANOTHER YEAR..LOL I EFFIN REFUSE SOMEONE GETTIN SKI MASKED

Originally Posted by bmoore34

These things will be everywhere just like the Coppers. I went by a footlocker that never gets anything & they are getting these! I really believe Nike is feeling the recession b/c they are bring out all of there money makers & in HIGH volume. Foams are the most expensive sneaker they have & people clamour for them, so they dropp all kinds of them. not bad! Resell on these are going to be just like the coppers watch!

Man i feel you, I just hope they don't bring out the yeezys, Ill be heated. 

Back
Top Bottom