Nike Dunk SB : Brickhouse - Mid - In Stores Now

p2vandal wrote:
Accordiing to this
httphttp://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-sb-spring-2011-preview/://www.kixandthecity....-sb-spring-2011-preview/
theyre out in march
Glad they're dropping in March, gives me time to recover from the Holidays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theblotted

why the hate on mids? what exactly is wrong with them?

not trollin, genuinely wondering why.. i'm big on low's, in fact 80% of my kicks are low's. high tops do get annoying, but mids never bothered me that much...

no real reason, mid dunks just look off imo.

Originally Posted by theblotted

why the hate on mids? what exactly is wrong with them?

not trollin, genuinely wondering why.. i'm big on low's, in fact 80% of my kicks are low's. high tops do get annoying, but mids never bothered me that much...

no real reason, mid dunks just look off imo.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The strap always turned me off on dunk mids. Glad it's gone!
Right on, I was never a big fan of the mids - mostly because the colorways and execution was poor IMO - peacocks, linoleums - a lotta colorways that would've looked just as tacky on any style shoe. The donatello's however, I thought were well put together, and looked great with the strap- the spiderman's were decent as well - different colorways and better materials were all that the mids needed - the strap was what set them apart from highs and lows - now they just look like a miniature version of the highs.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The strap always turned me off on dunk mids. Glad it's gone!
Right on, I was never a big fan of the mids - mostly because the colorways and execution was poor IMO - peacocks, linoleums - a lotta colorways that would've looked just as tacky on any style shoe. The donatello's however, I thought were well put together, and looked great with the strap- the spiderman's were decent as well - different colorways and better materials were all that the mids needed - the strap was what set them apart from highs and lows - now they just look like a miniature version of the highs.

Some more pics have surfaced and I remember there was a thread created for these here already.

48fa62dfe0dd890fadea938a9c104e52.jpg

777068c615060b3efb65518f448ee7a2.jpg

9f01c97f040b2ba4326ba131cc0a611f.jpg

According to NSB these drop next month.

Some more pics have surfaced and I remember there was a thread created for these here already.

48fa62dfe0dd890fadea938a9c104e52.jpg

777068c615060b3efb65518f448ee7a2.jpg

9f01c97f040b2ba4326ba131cc0a611f.jpg

According to NSB these drop next month.

Back
Top Bottom