Nike Dunk SB : Brickhouse - Mid - In Stores Now

Lovely colourway - but mids 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

grabbed the red janoskis.

I think I might have to pick these up soon. I am a sucker for red kicks. I possibly might get a second pair of the mids too.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

grabbed the red janoskis.

I think I might have to pick these up soon. I am a sucker for red kicks. I possibly might get a second pair of the mids too.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by theblotted

weren't these supposed to drop this week?

Apparently they have. Any places online with them yet?
they are an instore only [brick and mortar release] so no they wont be online, for retail at least....ebay has a bunch...i know these wont be much resale, but they are dope as hell imo....you can never beat a gum bottom, and the white laces on the red suede just pops

they are an instore only [brick and mortar release] so no they wont be online, for retail at least....ebay has a bunch...i know these wont be much resale, but they are dope as hell imo....you can never beat a gum bottom, and the white laces on the red suede just pops

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Brickhouse? No need for a nickname, dumb !#@ shoeblogs
30t6p3b.gif

Red mids. Will purchase.

It's not really a nickname given by blogs.  Brickhouse is the actual color name used by Nike, and is on the box.  It's the same way any other colorway shorthand has been assigned over the years (i.e. Concord Jordan XI, Neon 95, etc.).  It's not like somebody called them the mud-butts or something and it stuck, like with a lot of stuff on this board.  At least there's a reason for it.

And for whoever asked about retail, the tag on my box said $87.00.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Brickhouse? No need for a nickname, dumb !#@ shoeblogs
30t6p3b.gif

Red mids. Will purchase.

It's not really a nickname given by blogs.  Brickhouse is the actual color name used by Nike, and is on the box.  It's the same way any other colorway shorthand has been assigned over the years (i.e. Concord Jordan XI, Neon 95, etc.).  It's not like somebody called them the mud-butts or something and it stuck, like with a lot of stuff on this board.  At least there's a reason for it.

And for whoever asked about retail, the tag on my box said $87.00.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

That sucks, I really wanted to get a second pair.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

That sucks, I really wanted to get a second pair.

try FTC, Atlas [san mateo, they have them for sure], umm, DLXSF, thats all I know..There is a store in San Rafael called Triumph, I dont know if they will get these though

try FTC, Atlas [san mateo, they have them for sure], umm, DLXSF, thats all I know..There is a store in San Rafael called Triumph, I dont know if they will get these though

picked these up today at my local skate shop. last pair in stock and just happened to be my size.

$87.00 out the door.

think i'm gonna leave the red laces in 'em... will go hard this summer with some camo cargo shorts.

picked these up today at my local skate shop. last pair in stock and just happened to be my size.

$87.00 out the door.

think i'm gonna leave the red laces in 'em... will go hard this summer with some camo cargo shorts.

Back
Top Bottom