Nike Dunk SB : Brickhouse - Mid - In Stores Now

pimp.gif

^^^ agreed. white > red laces.

this as Ken's SF pack is not bad idea. esp after that poor Ryu execution.

^^^ agreed. white > red laces.

this as Ken's SF pack is not bad idea. esp after that poor Ryu execution.

why the hate on mids? yeah the strap was wack but thats gone now. i actually like the dunk mids, theyre like the halfcabs to me. would look cool with shorts. these are hot and will be had.

why the hate on mids? yeah the strap was wack but thats gone now. i actually like the dunk mids, theyre like the halfcabs to me. would look cool with shorts. these are hot and will be had.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Qft

Originally Posted by JRodski

Qft

I don't even care that they're mids, they're the simplest, best looking Dunks that I've seen in a long time. It's almost like Nike couldn't miss with a solid color suede Dunk and gum sole.

I don't even care that they're mids, they're the simplest, best looking Dunks that I've seen in a long time. It's almost like Nike couldn't miss with a solid color suede Dunk and gum sole.

Back
Top Bottom