Nike Dunk Low 365 By You

Yooo I’m soo hurt right now!!....

So on the 2nd US drop (4/19) I was able to get an order in...only because I had a few styles saved in the design bank from the first miss. I carted one and was bout to check out then decided to add in another and got through!!

I wear a 9.5 and since I was logged in to my account of course that’s the auto selected size normally all the time on whatever kicks I cop or try to. So last week I got in one pair (Heat vintage color, my least favorite of the 2) and I like how they came out but was geeking for the yellow pair and they finally came today. I peeped that they looked small but it didn’t register until when I put both together I realized that the yellow pair was def smaller!

I checked the tag only to see the yellow pair is in fact a 9.5 like the other but is a 41 not a 43!!

IDK how this shhh happened but I’m salty af! I know I can get my cash back but I don’t want it want my yellow babies!!

I don’t know what to do!! 😢💔 HELP!!

61F0FDF8-D859-4137-84B4-23B52C14B3FC.jpeg
38BA3FCC-E94C-4D3D-A438-0DA6FB702F48.jpeg
15592575-F5E2-434B-A743-2D5ACF00508B.jpeg
F8BF6ACC-C28E-47F1-B4CB-A72614F12A04.jpeg
C8954F68-FC80-404B-91DA-A2EDACB327E8.jpeg
58DA223C-9E9D-4737-A66D-416A939697C4.jpeg
Nike aint makin' you a new pair

and likely what the above poster said, you probably accidentally ordered women's 9.5

and why are you ashamed of your name?

Lol I thought thats just the way to do it..very proud of my name actually. But yeah wow BS I was hoping I was the only one. But you're right Nike basically say FU they can offer me 10% off my next order, they took the blame said it was human error but tough luck nonetheless.

Nike aint makin' you a new pair

and likely what the above poster said, you probably accidentally ordered women's 9.5

and why are you ashamed of your name?

yep. i've been working on colorways for hours.
i'm thinking about copping another pair but i should wait until they restock on usa.

I have two pairs coming from UK today or tomorrow. Used Reship.com service to receive and send the shoes out to me. Pretty pricey, total add on to the overall price was $75 to receive/consolidate/ship the shoes from UK. If it was only one pair, it wouldve been about $60-65

I have two pairs coming from UK today or tomorrow. Used Reship.com service to receive and send the shoes out to me. Pretty pricey, total add on to the overall price was $75 to receive/consolidate/ship the shoes from UK. If it was only one pair, it wouldve been about $60-65

yeah thats why im holding off hoping for a usa restock.

i've used reship in the past but i'm trying a new one with these because they are supposed to be cheaper... who knows. forward2me is the name. but i had a hell of a time even entering the dam uk addy correctly. those thing give me fits. i might've messed it up.

This is the only pair I want. Think ima mix in leather though if they restock.
Yea using leather on the heel would’ve been far better in hindsight. Missed out last night but hoping for another chance soon, they restock here every month it seems.

you guys slept on the sail midsole.
i can't imagine getting anything else.

order shipped. but i still dont know if i got the addy right lol.

Back
Top Bottom