Nike Devin Booker 1

Sad how they handled this shoe.

These had a TON of potential. All nike had to do was cook up some colorways.

The slate blues and the all whts being the first colorways to release were a dead giveaway.

Hope so, they'll be in tomorrow but I won't be able to break em out on court until Friday.
Give us a review. I'm interested to hear how they worked out for you. I thought they were very solid after playing in them, but it wasn't until I went back to the Lebron XX for a game that I realized how good the Book's are. So damn comfortable and smooth. I couldn't believe how they made the XX feel clunky to me. I had just declared myself a Lebron sig convert from the Air Jordan line after the XX and that phase only lasted three weeks. I'm team Book unless they mess it up.

1719358956050.png

Really 🤦🏼‍♂️

Got the books from the restock in a box here. Scared to open it cause I have that sinking suspicion they'll be used. Originally went TTS but they were so tight around the toe box that even with my thinner socks I couldn't have played in them. Hoping the rare half size up does the trick, but I've never been successful.

When I saw nicekicks' headline:
"The Nike Book 1 Rumored to Arrive in “Barely Grape/Lilac Bloom”",

I automatically thought it would be the "Be Lengendary" cw...
GAokgRAagAAKSkd.jpg

Then when I get here to post, I saw urn0tlike urn0tlike posted the actual sneaker. :frown:

Still waiting on a good cw to scoop for these...

When I saw nicekicks' headline:
"The Nike Book 1 Rumored to Arrive in “Barely Grape/Lilac Bloom”",

I automatically thought it would be the "Be Lengendary" cw...
GAokgRAagAAKSkd.jpg

Then when I get here to post, I saw urn0tlike urn0tlike posted the actual sneaker. :frown:

Still waiting on a good cw to scoop for these...

Nike goes out of their way to give people the exact opposite of what they want.

They had the design done and just had to send the order to the factory. Instead, they tasked someone to create a new purple colourway for everyone else.

Well I'll be. Went up a 1/2 size and they fit perfectly. Playing in them in a few days. Hope I have the same great experience everybody else has.

Back
Top Bottom