Nike Devin Booker 1

🔥🔥🔥
IMG_6882.jpeg

Give us a review. I'm interested to hear how they worked out for you. I thought they were very solid after playing in them, but it wasn't until I went back to the Lebron XX for a game that I realized how good the Book's are. So damn comfortable and smooth. I couldn't believe how they made the XX feel clunky to me. I had just declared myself a Lebron sig convert from the Air Jordan line after the XX and that phase only lasted three weeks. I'm team Book unless they mess it up.
IMG_1925.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​
Brought them with me yesterday to a hoop session, and then again today as I just got some shots up by myself.

Things I really like about the Book 1:
- Materials: Ready to play out the box, soft and just plain comfortable
- Fit: Went TTS, gave me a great 1:1 fit without feeling overly snug... no dead space, think Kobe-like
- Traction: Played at both LA Fitness and 24 HR Fitness average semi-dusty courts and both times traction held me down with the occasional wipe.
- Cushion: Feels like an upgraded Kobe 4...the cushlon is a little more plush and the heel maybe too.

Nothing that I really dislike about the shoe... don't really like comparing foam based cushioning to Zoom, but obviously if you need a bouncy shoe these aren't necessarily that. They give you a plush ride... maybe even a subtle bounce but nothing crazy. Right now I'd say that I like these over the AE 1, Sabrina 1, Ja 1, GT Cut 3, KB Protro 4 for sure... as far as the Lebron line, man that's a tough one. These probably fit better than the LBJ 20/NXXT/21 but I'll have to think about whether the trade off in cushioning is worth it. The Book's are definitely more of a guard shoe than the 21's and NXXT's...but I'm going to do a side by side of these and the 20's to see which one I like better.

Overall this is a pretty fun shoe, and that I think I'll end up keeping in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom