Nike Devin Booker 1

For those in the Bay Area, every color available except the Mirage V1 at House Of Hoops Valley Fair.
IMG_5971.jpeg

IMG_5972.jpeg

The mesh on the Nike Book 1 Rattlesnake ruins the shoe, it’s going to look like doo do after few runs. For the price they can put synthetic leather on the whole shoe to mimic the retro aspect.
I’ve worn mine daily since drop still nice and white actually

If anyone needs a size 13 in the haven for retail plus shipping hit me up. On East Coast as an fyi.

Caught wind of 4 confirmed colorways.

2 later this year,
One is black + desert khaki
Bubble Gum + white + another color

And 2 more are dropping for All Star Week/Feb 2025
Book 1 All Star Archive (could be the ones from this year’s all star game)
Book 1 Black Out with a hit of red.

Possibly more colorways from now until then. I’ll update this post with more details when I get them.

2 later this year,

Possibly more colorways from now until then. I’ll update this post with the actual color names.

No gray pair 😢. Awesome update though. Crazy how there’s been no info for so long.

2 later this year,

Possibly more colorways from now until then. I’ll update this post with more details when I get them.
black red all-star pair sounds like it's gonna be a bred jordan 1 reference given the timeframe

My bad, 5 pairs so far.

Fir + Phantom + Hemp White

Black + Desert Khaki + Light Smoke Grey

Bubblegum + White-Onyx-Red Stardust

Book 1 All Star Week Archived
Light Orewood Brown+Multi-Color + Light Carbon

Book 1 LX All Star Week Blackout
Black+Black Alabaster Red Stardust

Possible $30 price hike on one of the all-star pairs

Last edited:
Finally tried these out today, the white pair looked clean as hell, just wish they had a lot more cushion and they'd be perfect. Question to everyone here, I haven't really followed the hype on these, I remember people hating on them at launch, has the Book 1s been a disappointment so far?

Finally tried these out today, the white pair looked clean as hell, just wish they had a lot more cushion and they'd be perfect. Question to everyone here, I haven't really followed the hype on these, I remember people hating on them at launch, has the Book 1s been a disappointment so far?
Joints are cushioned enough and most of the hate was on the initial colorways, for me. They’re my indoor go to for hooping (Havens/Hikes) 🤷🏾‍♂️

**** maybe I'm trippin I tried so many different pairs out I might have them confused maybe my bad.

Back
Top Bottom