Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Time Machine

False.No 10.5!At the release there were no size 6 ,7 or 10.5!
ok, i haven't been in this thread since page 90 or so, but are you saying that
no 6, 7, or 10.5s were released PERIOD or at your spot?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What does a camera have to do with me knowing a manager at 15 quickstrike Tier 0 stores?What does a camera have to do with me having more kicks than 75% of people in this thread!What does a camera have to do with my accounting and finances?Please dont tickle yourself with useless banter!I am a og shoe collector not a troll like "AThrilla".My swag is too high to go back and forth when i know i get every release!The only shoe i missed this year was the Nate's!Wooly who cares if u know Greg!
Ok herb.

Guess what?99% of NTers have something you don't have....a camera!I've seen your photos of you "wearing" your black/pink pair.You have no swag sir.

Time Machine why waste time these dudes are gonna hate on you regardless
just do your thing
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

False.No 10.5!At the release there were no size 6 ,7 or 10.5!
ok, i haven't been in this thread since page 90 or so, but are you saying that
no 6, 7, or 10.5s were released PERIOD or at your spot?
Sorry Time Machine but there is a 6 , 6.5 , and 7 my sister has a 6 and 6.5 no 7 though but i know theres one out there 6s and 6.5s existand there was 3 10.5's in yeezys at shiekh shoes in san fransisco i was there so info is false not trying to offend or make you look stupid but your infois really wrong

My Spot.My spot has the same as all the tier o stores!

o ok, gotcha....my spot is tier0/qk and we had 6,6.5, 7, 7.5 and 10.5s

and i see your avy is at NSW store.....is that 21 mercer?

F it if anybody wants to trade i got
sz 13 "Carmines" worn once
sz 13 "Banned" 1's
sz 12.5 "Playoff" 8's new
sz 13.5 "Citrus" 7's
I need a 12.5 or 12 Yeezy Wazzup????

i havent seen a 10.5 anywhere, not craigslist, ebay or NT...thats some weird +@!...market price is about 5ish...i paid $550 (no remorse)

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

F it if anybody wants to trade i got
sz 13 "Carmines" worn once
sz 13 "Banned" 1's
sz 12.5 "Playoff" 8's new
sz 13.5 "Citrus" 7's
I need a 12.5 or 12 Yeezy Wazzup????
warned
laugh.gif

Whoever find a 6 need to sell that for 800+(size 6 and 8 are the rarest)

well my sister has a 6 and 6.5 so i guess shes got a good amount of money on the yeezys

The zen grey color + Black Pink will be the only Hall of Fame Grails!The other colors GR status!Anybody on here battle on sneakerplay.com?

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i havent seen a 10.5 anywhere, not craigslist, ebay or NT...thats some weird +@!...market price is about 5ish...i paid $550 (no remorse)

10.5s on Ebay right now...

i stand corrected......anyone in nyc got a 10.5, ill gladly trade my 11.....guess that put an end to that rumor he only had 10.5s made for his friend

Back
Top Bottom