Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by OGMX23

For the tans the GID swoosh is a crazy concept the first two can't do it so kinda means he saved the best for last

i'm starting to think they did the GITD only on the tans because they knew the tans were the least hot of the 3.

i really don't think i'll cop the tans, if i do, it'll only be because i don't have single tan pair of shoes in my entire collection...
Are you kidding me? The tans were made WAYY before the zen's and black/pink. Only thing they changed was the white midsole, which was wack. The dirty yellow midsole looked way better.

pic
kanyeyeezy2.jpg
actually those arent them...

the release version has a white midsole...not an off white one...
edit: strap is diff too. and suede.
nike-air-yeezy-tan.jpg

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by OGMX23

For the tans the GID swoosh is a crazy concept the first two can't do it so kinda means he saved the best for last

i'm starting to think they did the GITD only on the tans because they knew the tans were the least hot of the 3.

i really don't think i'll cop the tans, if i do, it'll only be because i don't have single tan pair of shoes in my entire collection...
Are you kidding me? The tans were made WAYY before the zen's and black/pink. Only thing they changed was the white midsole, which was wack. The dirty yellow midsole looked way better.

pic
kanyeyeezy2.jpg
actually those arent them...

the release version has a white midsole...not an off white one...
edit: strap is diff too. and suede.
nike-air-yeezy-tan.jpg
same thing lol

I already mentioned that

bottomline, Tans are the best.

the material on the black pair is reallllllly growing on me.

but it creases REALLY easy.

and i dont realllly like the y print on the back. but jeans will cover that.

Originally Posted by StarTrak

WORRD. The Tans go HARD... Especially wit some khakis..

yo i think the tans are the hottest colorway - dont get me wrong, the others are dope, but the tans look gully with that hint of pink and no Y print. and idont really rock brown shoes like that

Imo I think it goes

Tinker hatfield yeezys>zenszens

Hahaha non releases are the best ones lol

The only stores I know that are releasing them in the DMV area are Commonwealth and Major. I wish we had a Niketown in D.C.

TANS ARE THE HARDEST.
I Actually like each 3 equally though........
I think ever again will a shoe come out with these combinations of colors.

smallest size is 7 i believe, cuz yeezys only release in men sizes.. but then again.. what would a newb know rite? lmfao.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

thought you hated the shoe?
nerd.gif

i personally hate the shoe but some chick asked me what the smallest size was (she wears men's 5.5). shop here in hawaii got 18 pairs and they dropsaturday morn. hype is through the roof. i have zero chance of grabbing a pair even if i wanted one. for those of you that really like the boot shoe, good luck on getting your pair!

who are the herbs that called my spot up in dallas,tx and took all of our sizes???....smh ..didnt even get the locals a chance on copping...glad me and my boidid.but damn i was expecting to cop a few more untill i went to my spot and cat who works there said a lot of outta towners called , and they got there sizeswhile some locals i know didnt. what im wondering is how did they find out about the spot????shi.t pisses me off.

Well lets see, you were on here braggin hardcore about the Zens. There isn't that many stores down there, so bam there you go.

Keep your mouth shut, if you want to keep the goods to yourself. I know someone that got the Zens from there and probably the Black pair too.

^^ i wasnt braggin, so fall back son....all i said is i got my pair on lock..i never mentioned the boutique name...so how bout you keep your mouth shut!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom