Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I'm sure kanye will make an appearance with the tans soon, along with other entertainers/musicians to keep the hype going... They've been marketingthese kicks well

to jphonix and the others who pmed about the kicks, the shop said to call back tomorrow or thursday the latest. I will keep you updated.

^^ shop in nyc
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

lol i feel bad for the dude

edit: for brad miller
I have no clue what Brad Miller's busted face has to do with this thread... but I agree.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I have no clue what Brad Miller's busted face has to do with this thread... but I agree.

you didnt know? brad miller was wearing yeezys in the bulls/celtics game that just ended with him missing freethrows to send the game into overtime

ATL is finally done. No more doors, no more spots in line.

For me this will be another successful multi-cop. I'm happy but humble. This game is getting super-lame, though. If I can get my tans without having togrind the way I did this time around.... Fk.

Originally Posted by OGMX23

For the tans the GID swoosh is a crazy concept the first two can't do it so kinda means he saved the best for last

i'm starting to think they did the GITD only on the tans because they knew the tans were the least hot of the 3.

i really don't think i'll cop the tans, if i do, it'll only be because i don't have single tan pair of shoes in my entire collection...

you didnt know? brad miller was wearing yeezys in the bulls/celtics game that just ended with him missing freethrows to send the game into overtime
Really? I was watching the game, but didn't even think to look at his shoes... I was too busy looking at Rondo's Foam Lites, Pierce'sP2s, and Rose's TS whatevers... I'm going to watch the highlights to see if I spot them.

Really? I was watching the game, but didn't even think to look at his shoes... I was too busy looking at Rondo's Foam Lites, Pierce's P2s, and Rose's TS whatevers... I'm going to watch the highlights to see if I spot them.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT EM..

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by OGMX23

For the tans the GID swoosh is a crazy concept the first two can't do it so kinda means he saved the best for last

i'm starting to think they did the GITD only on the tans because they knew the tans were the least hot of the 3.

i really don't think i'll cop the tans, if i do, it'll only be because i don't have single tan pair of shoes in my entire collection...
Are you kidding me? The tans were made WAYY before the zen's and black/pink. Only thing they changed was the white midsole, which was wack.The dirty yellow midsole looked way better.

pic
kanyeyeezy2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom