Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Watch your mouth and its not about that ... I have a bachelors, this has nothing to do with an education Its about holding shhh down... If I walked to my spot and saw a bunch of punks camping out there would be a problem.

I dont like resellers just as much as you, i think the ppl campin right now are just hypin the shoe that much more which leadsto resell value on these THAT much higher. Thus, makin it harder for the ppl that really want this shoe.

But to resort to violence for a pair of kicks is out of line. The ppl lining up right now just means they want the kicks morethan you and I do. You are allowed to camp for 5 days like they are. What you're spitting just makes you look like an uneducated bully fam. It's reallynot THAT serious.

Speaking of hype.. how much hype for the next release the Tan ones.. its gunna be even worse.. or just as worse..

I think I just scored the lead of a lifetime...*rubbing hands together* Can you say RETAIL!!!!????
eek.gif
Hoping it's not too good to be true, setting myselfup for a release day...
169354ade1d73d5361d74a6631ae6f8fdcfcf95.jpg
laugh.gif

This has nothing to do with education. Its disrespectful to the culture. If you live in a area and have a store you frequent, which is now being swarmed byresellers then you sit there and watch?? No thanks.. I wouldn't watch, that's what I'm saying. Everyone can feel how they choose. Just stopassociating my opinions with education because the two don't mix.

Originally Posted by got shoes

How did Kanye get a deal with Nike anyway?
he hooked up with Mark Smith from Nike and Kanye had some ideas for a sneaker so they collaborated. The rest is history...and hype.

Originally Posted by StarTrak

Speaking of hype.. how much hype for the next release the Tan ones.. its gunna be even worse.. or just as worse..

Unless he wears it in another music video, we're screwed.

The tan pair isn't as conservative or down to earth as the Black/pink pair is. People will think the Tans are ugly.

I think they'll release like the Zen's.

Originally Posted by StarTrak

Hype is what we make it.

btw, I'm predicting it will be even worse.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by got shoes

How did Kanye get a deal with Nike anyway?
he hooked up with Mark Smith from Nike and Kanye had some ideas for a sneaker so they collaborated. The rest is history...and hype.

Thank you. Thank you to OGM. smh

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

Dudes is going ova board with this camping out business an an why are there so many asians in line? Good thing Im in va heads round here don't be on these all they worry bout is da jays so I shouldn't have a problem coppin HOPEFULLY An I just saw these on ebay looks like the fakes are out for these already wonder if they glow LOL
Really?
grin.gif
hopefully is your key word...did you cop thefirst pair?

For the tans the GID swoosh is a crazy concept the first two can't do it so kinda means he saved the best for last

rumor is he wanted some Mcflys and was willing to pay Nike to release them

and they gave him an option for his own sig instead

and from there it took off

ALLRIGHT IM WILLING TO HOOK UP NT w a pair
nerd.gif

I WILL GET A FELLOW NTr A PAIR IN THEIR SIZE for Less than RAP3 but you still might need vaseline PAUSE
eyes.gif

PM me some Decent offers
roll.gif

NO LOWBALLING
pimp.gif

Yea I copped the first pair it was only like 2 people from richmond out there the rest where 757 dudes an i was lucky last time i got the last pair but thistime hopefully i will get there early enough not to have to worry to much where u out there

Saw them in person today. Yes these things are smokin. I see the reason for the hype. Owner wouldn't let me take my size but im guaranteed my size 12, fromwhat I've seen the spot has about 24 pairs. Good luck to those trying to get a pair. If and that's a big if I can get additional pairs I will let theNT community eat.

Back
Top Bottom