Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

eh... I have no opinion on this shoe till I see detailed pics... too much blah blah going on in here over unclear images that doesn't reveal much

eh... I have no opinion on this shoe till I see detailed pics... too much blah blah going on in here over unclear images that doesn't reveal much

These pics definitely aren't clear enough to give a good opinion yet but honestly All i'm hoping for is this release to lower the prices of the Yeezy 1s please!

These pics definitely aren't clear enough to give a good opinion yet but honestly All i'm hoping for is this release to lower the prices of the Yeezy 1s please!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

it will only make them go up.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You gotta believe proto believe! 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You gotta believe proto believe! 
ohwell.gif

there will be plenty of people looking to unload the yeezy 1, with the 2 coming out. but in most cases, with a shoe as limited as the first, the price wont see much of a change

there will be plenty of people looking to unload the yeezy 1, with the 2 coming out. but in most cases, with a shoe as limited as the first, the price wont see much of a change

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I'm trying to double up this go 'round. Air Yeezy's are going for $1000+ now days. Insane. Makes me tempted to sell my set.

We thought resell was high last time...

Anxious for pictures of the finished product.
THIS. My goodness, can we get some pictures already?!?!?! I really want to see the colorways and see what this shoe truly has to offer.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I'm trying to double up this go 'round. Air Yeezy's are going for $1000+ now days. Insane. Makes me tempted to sell my set.

We thought resell was high last time...

Anxious for pictures of the finished product.
THIS. My goodness, can we get some pictures already?!?!?! I really want to see the colorways and see what this shoe truly has to offer.

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

With nike raising their prices, any idea for the retail?

Honestly they look like less material than the Yeezy 1 so probably 215 because of the price spike but with mom and pops shops knowing how much they resold for last time they're gonna probably throw an extra 100 on top

Honestly they look like less material than the Yeezy 1 so probably 215 because of the price spike but with mom and pops shops knowing how much they resold for last time they're gonna probably throw an extra 100 on top

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

tumblr_ljv9kvdWhp1qcilxe
These seemed kinda plain until this picture surfaced a few days ago.  There seems to be a lot of detail to them and you know the quality is gonna be nuts. 

Back
Top Bottom