Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Rod301

If It Does End Up Being A GR Then The Price Tag Will Be $200 + For Sure... I Jus Dont See Why They Dont Make It The Same Type Of Release As The Yeezy 1.

Dudes Up Here Takin Teaser Pics... Shoe Us The ___ Shoe.! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man you saying that seems super selfish many of us including me dont live in major metropolitan and never had a chance to even see them in person let alone cop. im not rich and paying $500+ is out of the question i think the availability of the south beaches would be perfect.
i think a release like this would be great. more available to more people. 

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Rod301

If It Does End Up Being A GR Then The Price Tag Will Be $200 + For Sure... I Jus Dont See Why They Dont Make It The Same Type Of Release As The Yeezy 1.

Dudes Up Here Takin Teaser Pics... Shoe Us The ___ Shoe.! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man you saying that seems super selfish many of us including me dont live in major metropolitan and never had a chance to even see them in person let alone cop. im not rich and paying $500+ is out of the question i think the availability of the south beaches would be perfect.
i think a release like this would be great. more available to more people. 

Originally Posted by K23J

ye said after the zen release in 09 that if there is a Y2, he wants it to be more available.

he also said he would never be on a mtv award show again too.lol.

Originally Posted by K23J

ye said after the zen release in 09 that if there is a Y2, he wants it to be more available.

he also said he would never be on a mtv award show again too.lol.

im hoping the colorways are not the same as the first. thats part of what made the first so great, color combos that were very different from the norm

im hoping the colorways are not the same as the first. thats part of what made the first so great, color combos that were very different from the norm

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Here are what you guys been waiting for clearer pics of the yeezy 2s.
kanye-rocking-nike-air-yeezy-2-additional-photos-5.jpg

kanye-rocking-nike-air-yeezy-2-additional-photos-lead.jpg

okay, these look good. i'll get a pair if i can, but i'm not about to wait outside on a tuseday for a friday or saturday release.

hopfully the yeezy 2 thread will be as much fun as the yezzy 1 threads were 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom