Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ShadyKay NT wrote:

ItsJaloppyDummy wrote:

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

You're still a hypebeast. 

Just embrace the fact dude

I thought I was the only one that caught this, going out your way, but for days man?
sick.gif
, showering/pride and etc. I was just stating that If they would make em a limited release like

last time, im not down for it, I didn't mean to start an arguement, thats all. new pics are looking better, and if made in the right colorways then
smokin.gif

ou

But in the end they will have their pair and you wont and i think people get jealous/mad about because they felt they deserved the pair more than the next guy but its really that person wanted the shoe more than you did , its like copping a pair of sneakers before release date you pay that extra price to have your pair early and i guess have bragging rights but also avoiding the hassle of big line ups and drama you know think of it more as a luxury tax
laugh.gif
but i do get your point about the hygiene problem thats a big no no when i camped out for the finale 23's on fordham i had family hold my spot so i could get some grub ,nap and clean up before i came back out plus it was too cold for all that

Yeezy 1's are in my top 5 of most comfy Nikes ever. I'm hoping that the II's can at least match if not exceed that same level of comfort and quality. 

But I'm pretty sure that no matter how they're built, madness will ensue 
laugh.gif

Yeezy 1's are in my top 5 of most comfy Nikes ever. I'm hoping that the II's can at least match if not exceed that same level of comfort and quality. 

But I'm pretty sure that no matter how they're built, madness will ensue 
laugh.gif

I've got 2/3 of the Yeezy 1 collection. Reflecting back on the hell I had to go through to get those...The possibility of the hype behind the Yeezy 2 Doesn't deter me one bit! Now, I will make a stronger effort to get for retail, but either way, these WILL be copped! I can feel that same anxiousness right now that I felt while hunting for the first ones. This, my friends, is a large part of what being a sneaker head is all about!!!a\ You're an idiot if you don't think we're ALL hypebeasts to a certain extent. With that being said, there is an enormous difference between one that gets hyped up for a release, truly desiring a shoe and one that gets hyped up because it's about to be their pay day. (Capitalism, aint it grand...?) Lets not confuse the two. Good luck gents! And if you don't want, STAY AWAY FROM THESE COME RELEASE DAY! I don't need you to screw this up for me!!!

I've got 2/3 of the Yeezy 1 collection. Reflecting back on the hell I had to go through to get those...The possibility of the hype behind the Yeezy 2 Doesn't deter me one bit! Now, I will make a stronger effort to get for retail, but either way, these WILL be copped! I can feel that same anxiousness right now that I felt while hunting for the first ones. This, my friends, is a large part of what being a sneaker head is all about!!!a\ You're an idiot if you don't think we're ALL hypebeasts to a certain extent. With that being said, there is an enormous difference between one that gets hyped up for a release, truly desiring a shoe and one that gets hyped up because it's about to be their pay day. (Capitalism, aint it grand...?) Lets not confuse the two. Good luck gents! And if you don't want, STAY AWAY FROM THESE COME RELEASE DAY! I don't need you to screw this up for me!!!

I'm feelin the new pics. I'm liking the fact that you can wear un strapped. Which is the way I'd prefer to rock any shoes with straps..casually of course. It'd be neat if someone could put together some photoshops.

I'm feelin the new pics. I'm liking the fact that you can wear un strapped. Which is the way I'd prefer to rock any shoes with straps..casually of course. It'd be neat if someone could put together some photoshops.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by spacej23

How did he "set the bar" as a rookie when it was a hybrid of like 3 other shoes? Not to mention his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out BEFORE the Yeezys. Just stop
laugh.gif

The Zen colorway of the Air Yeezy released April 4, 2009.  The first LV models that Kanye did, didn't release until July 1, 2009 or sometime around then.
maybe in the states they were but when he premiered them Jan. 22 2009 @ the Paris Fashion Week, LV sold/gave away pairs there.

That's strictly promotional though.  You can say Nike did the same thing with the Air Yeezy though as well, by giving them to friends and people within the company.  Also, pics surfaced of the Air Yeezy before the LV series. 

Point being, when you say "his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out before the Yeezy's," that's really not the case.  I'm almost positive that Ye started working on the Air Yeezy before the LV's.

Originally Posted by spacej23

How did he "set the bar" as a rookie when it was a hybrid of like 3 other shoes? Not to mention his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out BEFORE the Yeezys. Just stop
laugh.gif

The Zen colorway of the Air Yeezy released April 4, 2009.  The first LV models that Kanye did, didn't release until July 1, 2009 or sometime around then.
maybe in the states they were but when he premiered them Jan. 22 2009 @ the Paris Fashion Week, LV sold/gave away pairs there.

That's strictly promotional though.  You can say Nike did the same thing with the Air Yeezy though as well, by giving them to friends and people within the company.  Also, pics surfaced of the Air Yeezy before the LV series. 

Point being, when you say "his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out before the Yeezy's," that's really not the case.  I'm almost positive that Ye started working on the Air Yeezy before the LV's.

i think the Yeezy 1 shoe is better..but there are dope too though looks like they have an Tech Challenger "Agassi" sole..I wonder what colorways Ye gon gives us this time around.

i think the Yeezy 1 shoe is better..but there are dope too though looks like they have an Tech Challenger "Agassi" sole..I wonder what colorways Ye gon gives us this time around.

da lames in here are comical...can we wait till da damn shoe releases? 
laugh.gif

they're not bad lookin from da clear pics i seen kanye in da celeb heat thread, but i got tech trainers...so unless these got some splash of colors, these gonna be zzzzzz

da lames in here are comical...can we wait till da damn shoe releases? 
laugh.gif

they're not bad lookin from da clear pics i seen kanye in da celeb heat thread, but i got tech trainers...so unless these got some splash of colors, these gonna be zzzzzz

I'm trying to double up this go 'round. Air Yeezy's are going for $1000+ now days. Insane. Makes me tempted to sell my set.

We thought resell was high last time...

Anxious for pictures of the finished product.

I'm trying to double up this go 'round. Air Yeezy's are going for $1000+ now days. Insane. Makes me tempted to sell my set.

We thought resell was high last time...

Anxious for pictures of the finished product.

Back
Top Bottom