Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Top 5 Clues That Hinted at an Air Yeezy 2

http://www.dresslikekanye...hinted-at-an-air-yeezy-2

top-5-clues-air-yeezy-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneak King

i don't give a #%@& what y'all say about me. I've got the Net/Net and Zens...Paid no less than $450 each for the Yeezy 1. I'll be taking time off work AND traveling if necesary to get these for retail..Or as close to retail as possible. Last time, even the mom & pop's were charging $75-$100 over retail. Pitiful.

they were limited so it's common sense for a business to profit off of them.. especially with all the mom and pop stores closing down.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

i don't give a #%@& what y'all say about me. I've got the Net/Net and Zens...Paid no less than $450 each for the Yeezy 1. I'll be taking time off work AND traveling if necesary to get these for retail..Or as close to retail as possible. Last time, even the mom & pop's were charging $75-$100 over retail. Pitiful.

they were limited so it's common sense for a business to profit off of them.. especially with all the mom and pop stores closing down.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

How did he "set the bar" as a rookie when it was a hybrid of like 3 other shoes? Not to mention his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out BEFORE the Yeezys. Just stop
laugh.gif

The Zen colorway of the Air Yeezy released April 4, 2009.  The first LV models that Kanye did, didn't release until July 1, 2009 or sometime around then.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

How did he "set the bar" as a rookie when it was a hybrid of like 3 other shoes? Not to mention his line of Louis Vuitton sneakers came out BEFORE the Yeezys. Just stop
laugh.gif

The Zen colorway of the Air Yeezy released April 4, 2009.  The first LV models that Kanye did, didn't release until July 1, 2009 or sometime around then.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

i'll be buying multiple pairs and raping some of you with the resale.

You are so cool, bro.

he prolly won't even be able to get a single pair...
laugh.gif

and to all y'all who only come in here to hate on the shoe, "generic" and "hype" this and that... shut up.
indifferent.gif

if you don't like the shoe why post? i don't go into threads about shoes i don't like just to tell everyone that does how bad i think the shoe is. what's the point in that (other than trolling)?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

i'll be buying multiple pairs and raping some of you with the resale.

You are so cool, bro.

he prolly won't even be able to get a single pair...
laugh.gif

and to all y'all who only come in here to hate on the shoe, "generic" and "hype" this and that... shut up.
indifferent.gif

if you don't like the shoe why post? i don't go into threads about shoes i don't like just to tell everyone that does how bad i think the shoe is. what's the point in that (other than trolling)?
30t6p3b.gif

Don't get all butt hurt.... It's just opinions. Just like Ppl sayin they like em... Why post that you like em?... What exactly do you accomplish from that?.... Nothin... It's a message board.

Y'all are just too sensitive now-a-days.

Don't get all butt hurt.... It's just opinions. Just like Ppl sayin they like em... Why post that you like em?... What exactly do you accomplish from that?.... Nothin... It's a message board.

Originally Posted by never wear them

nah, it's just mega lame to see these same dudes come in here and diss the shoes over and over again. what are they trying to accomplish? we get it already, you hate them. good for you. but do you really think you're gonna change anyone's opinion?

also tired of seeing "hype" this and that, and "if kanye's name wasn't on these"... blah, blah, freakin' blah...

that's my opinion. i'm complaining about the complaining.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

nah, it's just mega lame to see these same dudes come in here and diss the shoes over and over again. what are they trying to accomplish? we get it already, you hate them. good for you. but do you really think you're gonna change anyone's opinion?

also tired of seeing "hype" this and that, and "if kanye's name wasn't on these"... blah, blah, freakin' blah...

that's my opinion. i'm complaining about the complaining.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom