Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

21f05qp.jpg

Generic.

are these going to be a quickstrike? or what is the release info on these? only at hoh? tier 0 boutiques....or what?

are these going to be a quickstrike? or what is the release info on these? only at hoh? tier 0 boutiques....or what?

I wonder if Nike would make these a General Release.
laugh.gif
I'm sure they'd still sell out, but the "resellers" won't be the ones buying them. Plus, it'd be so much more convenient for me to get a pair.

I wonder if Nike would make these a General Release.
laugh.gif
I'm sure they'd still sell out, but the "resellers" won't be the ones buying them. Plus, it'd be so much more convenient for me to get a pair.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

You're still a hypebeast. 

Just embrace the fact dude

I thought I was the only one that caught this, going out your way, but for days man?
sick.gif
, showering/pride and etc. I was just stating that If they would make em a limited release like

last time, im not down for it, I didn't mean to start an arguement, thats all. new pics are looking better, and if made in the right colorways then
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

You're still a hypebeast. 

Just embrace the fact dude

I thought I was the only one that caught this, going out your way, but for days man?
sick.gif
, showering/pride and etc. I was just stating that If they would make em a limited release like

last time, im not down for it, I didn't mean to start an arguement, thats all. new pics are looking better, and if made in the right colorways then
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kidstylez

indifferent.gif

nobodies even officially came out and said that they're dropping. chill bro.

Originally Posted by kidstylez

indifferent.gif

nobodies even officially came out and said that they're dropping. chill bro.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

i'll be buying multiple pairs and raping some of you with the resale.

*Kanye shrug* At least you're honest.

Can't knock the hustle!!

If you don't "go out of your way for any purchases" I assume you only have GRs and shoes that are easy to get.  I appreciate a shoe that everyone doesn't have. Guess I'm a hypebeast too, most of you typing struck out the first time though, good luck.

Jayzrdead- Clean photoshops done, you got way better, saw some of you work on sneakernews the other day. Thumbs up man.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

i'll be buying multiple pairs and raping some of you with the resale.

*Kanye shrug* At least you're honest.

Can't knock the hustle!!

If you don't "go out of your way for any purchases" I assume you only have GRs and shoes that are easy to get.  I appreciate a shoe that everyone doesn't have. Guess I'm a hypebeast too, most of you typing struck out the first time though, good luck.

Jayzrdead- Clean photoshops done, you got way better, saw some of you work on sneakernews the other day. Thumbs up man.

Glad i waited for better pics to make a decision. These arent bad there just no yeezy 1. Ill def try and to cop if i dont have to do no sleepover's.

Glad i waited for better pics to make a decision. These arent bad there just no yeezy 1. Ill def try and to cop if i dont have to do no sleepover's.

Back
Top Bottom