Nike Air VaporMax

Triple black is very wearable. I wear mine way more then i thought i would since they basically go with everything. So depending on what you want them for...i'd say if you want to wear them a lot go TB if you want a stand out shoe go Orbits. Can't really lose either way

My wants right now in order
1. Pure Plat vapormax
2. Flyknit trainer retro on the 24th
3. Japan black PK NMDs on the 11th i think

Really? Damn.. that's a shame. Been searching for a pair in my size for a little over a month now and can't find much of anything so I guess that makes sense.

I don't get putting up an ID option for such a short period of time.. it takes me a minute to create the perfect design.

i literally clicked on the multicolor at release time, took a second to change the airbag color, then made sure everything else was right... tried to check out and they were gone.

Glad I decided to pick up these gems at NT London during Air Max Day.

Attachments

• IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 31
Got a pair of the orbit blues off of finish line. Like them, but might return them to get the triple blacks. Any opinions?

Only you can answer that.

The blacks are infinitely more wearable, IMO. With resell dead, I had my pick of essentially ANY of the colors and I went with the black for versatility/non-yellowing outsole and the deep red. Blue orbits were too loud for me, I already own a bunch of olive green stuff, I already have the Platinums so I didn't need another grey, college blues look nice in pictures but don't actually look great with any outfits, and the copper foil looks kind of cheap.

My next cop is probably the midnight navy pair. They're pretty fresh and I could use a new blue shoe.

Can't believe that dude in the video cut up a perfectly good pair.

disappointed by the cool greys, upper wasn't as monotone grey as I thought, more similar to the asphalts knit
I'm actually starting to like the Explorers more and more. I have CGs on the way. Not sure if I'll keep them. Perhaprs they'll grow on me. Let's see. That pic above of the CG looks quite light compared to NDC pics. Plus I'm really starting to dig the heathered look with contrasting navy cables and dark laces of the Explorers.

That USA Nike ID is definitely tempting to me. I'm really digging the different colored soles.

I'm actually starting to like the Explorers more and more. I have CGs on the way. Not sure if I'll keep them. Perhaprs they'll grow on me. Let's see. That pic above of the CG looks quite light compared to NDC pics. Plus I'm really starting to dig the heathered look with contrasting navy cables and dark laces of the Explorers.
Explorers were a bit too out there for me with the bronze swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom