Nike Air VaporMax

I tried on a pair of explorers today, vapormax's are nice but the price point is $30 too high the most I'd pay for these is $160.

Asphalt vs. Cool Grey
IMG_9726.JPG

Well that's disappointing.

I don't get the hate on the Asphalt pair. They might be a little vanilla looking in comparison to other pairs, but they're way versatile and look great.
I just don't like the color of the air bubbles, looks too out of place. I'm glad I passed and got the cool greys under retail

I just don't like the color of the air bubbles, looks too out of place. I'm glad I passed and got the cool greys under retail
Makes sense. The bubbles could use a little tint or something. Can't go wrong with the cool grey pair though. Another clean colorway.

Has anyone washed a pair in the washing machine yet? Any tips?

I have the plat/white upper from the IDs and the white elastic band part around the ankle area gets slightly yellowed..

Jason markk and a toothbrush got em alot better, but I'm scared to just throw these flyknit shoes in the wash with some detergent..

Cold water for sure, need to buy sneaker wash bags perhaps and which detergent is safest?

What are the extra laces for it like? Passed on cool greys for now since I just grabbed Oreos. Too many pairs I want between the CG, platinum restock and off white 90s within the month.

Are these actually a good running shoe? Whats the difference between the air bubbles on these and regular air max's? Copped a pair of air max 16's last year and them jawns were easily the worst running shoe I've ever tried. Felt like I was running on cardboard dawg smh

I've been lurking here on the Vapormax thread from around page 340's and finally found the courage to introduce myself.

I've never been a sneakerhead my entire life. Besides my work shoes, I'd be the type of person to buy my shoes at the big 5, walmart and cop three pairs for less then 100.00 usd. I was bored one day from reading my books at the local B&N, and decided to walk around the local mall. Stepped inside the footlocker and the Vapormax immediately caught my eye (asphalts). I tried them on and it was love at first sight and fit. I was totally shocked at the price, but I had to get them.

idk anything about the shoe collecting hobby, but I am addicted to these shoes.

I started running . The asphalts are my running shoes and I ran about 30 miles in them and enjoying it.

sqO20ZRl.jpg

my collection. I wished I found out about these shoes before 3.26. Those custom i.d.'s were so dope.

7yvxrr8l.jpg

saw an image post with the clots and orbits together and had to try them together.

still thinking about to "cop or not" on that USA i.d.

thanks to everyone's contribution here. back to lurking...

Back
Top Bottom