Nike Air VaporMax

I wish the NikeLab colors actually said nike lab on them somewhere, or something to make them set apart from regular GR colors.

True but you would still know which ones are those and flex on those who couldn't cop lol

Talking about coupons check solemartyrs insta he posted a bunch of bday codes yday

I don't know how y'all are wearing these...I've tried a sz 11 and 11.5 and both feel very uneven and have a huge lateral "hump" near my midfoot. I try them on and immediately think "this is going to suck in 5 minutes and continue the whole time I'm wearing them". I remember trying on the full length zoom air in the AJ 13 in '98 and feeling a bit of "unevenness" if you will with the cushioning in the beginning, but it wasn't unpleasant and my foot quickly became used to it. I get the total opposite effect with these. I feel like my feet are striking in different heights with each step. As much as I want to wear these, I just can't.

I don't know how y'all are wearing these...I've tried a sz 11 and 11.5 and both feel very uneven and have a huge lateral "hump" near my midfoot. I try them on and immediately think "this is going to suck in 5 minutes and continue the whole time I'm wearing them". I remember trying on the full length zoom air in the AJ 13 in '98 and feeling a bit of "unevenness" if you will with the cushioning in the beginning, but it wasn't unpleasant and my foot quickly became used to it. I get the total opposite effect with these. I feel like my feet are striking in different heights with each step. As much as I want to wear these, I just can't.

For what it is worth, I hated the feel of them when I first got them, after a about 3 wears they were broken in and I think they are extremely comfortable. I had seen people on YouTube say this and a sales guy at the Nike store said the same thing. He said give it a few wears and your mind will change. He was right. That's just my experience, you might buy some and never like the feel. But unless you give it multiple wears, it seems it is impossible to make a decision.

This explains it better than I did -

Last edited:
First wear was not the comfiest experience for me. Knit was tight on the side of my right foot and just didn't feel comfortable but they do get better and better with each wear which is cool.

Wife says I walk funny in these because I am always purposely trying to squish the heel air bag down when I want. I can't help it, its amusing to me. She says it makes me walk like a penguin though. Also, she hates how they look :lol:

Mr Foamer Simpson is the goat sneaker reviewer. Nice video and sums it up nicely. Ive worn my plats maybe 10 times now and they totally get more comfortable over time.

Crazy thing is, When you stop wearing them and then go back, they feel weird again. its really a strange phenomenon.
i also do the squish the back bag walk sometimes, haha.

I wish the NikeLab colors actually said nike lab on them somewhere, or something to make them set apart from regular GR colors.
If you know, you know. I’ve had dudes spot the Nike logo on the back of the TB vapormax Labs. Or notice the reflective swoosh. The people that get it, already know...the ones that don’t, wouldn’t even care if you explained it.

At the end of the day, wear it cause you love em and be pleasantly surprised when you get the nods and comments.

VaporMax iD today

Attachments

• VaporMax_Countries_C_original.gif
    VaporMax_Countries_C_original.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 45

Not impressed with the end product (colorway doent work) but I've been waiting to see a Vapormax De-soleing

Now if he coulda swapped with a pair of Volt VM ID's...

Last edited:
disappointed by the cool greys, upper wasn't as monotone grey as I thought, more similar to the asphalts knit

disappointed by the cool greys, upper wasn't as monotone grey as I thought, more similar to the asphalts knit

Thats what I was afraid of. The Asphalts have to be the worst colorway to drop IMO. They just look the most bland and regular.
I was hoping those cool greys would pop a lil more.

Just doubled up on the explorer.
Mine off ndc and another from size just in case Nike get cancelled or some shenanigans.
Yeah got a pair of Triple blacks, Navys, And just secured the explorers.
It´s worth it bro what size you get them in ?

I can see where your coming from, I thought the same when I first put them on. But that feel will be exaggerated if you have a flatter foot than most. (Which I do) I think the hump near the mid foot is actually better for posture. I think you just need to give it some time bro.

Back
Top Bottom