Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Nike-Air-Tuned-Max-Celery-Store-List-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Tuned-Max-Celery-Store-List-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Tuned-Max-Celery-Store-List-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Tuned-Max-Celery-Store-List-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Tuned-Max-Celery-Store-List-6.jpg

Damn. I got in contact with Foot Lockers chat support because I didn't get a confirmation e-mail altough I got a confirmation screen at check out and money was drawn from my account. Apparently they process the order, then check with the warehouse IF the shoe is available and if it is I get a confirmation e-mail with tracking number within 24-48 hours (!).

Yes, I mentioned that as feedback. Stocks should be verified at check out and sizes should not be shown as available on their website if they can't guarantee that they are available.

I'm usually very easy going with these kind of things and just accepts things as they are but this time I had to point out to them that this way of runnings things must be bad for business in the long run because I can't trust Foot Locker again knowing that they sizes shown as available on the website, and even at check out, may very well not be available and it's gonna take them 24-48 hours to check that. I can't buy shoes from them again given that situation.

Yes, I think the same way and I stopped buying from a lot of websites because of this, damaged boxes, bad delivery, I buy rarely now, mainly from Nike and I avoid Footlocker, had problems with them, but the worst is JD, never saw something so ######, they even used to send me a pair of 95's, but by pair I mean 2 left shoes or 2 right shoes with sockets in it...Maybe someone robbed them in 2 different stores and sent them to them and they didn't check, I can't tell...

They also used to robe one of the 2 parts of a tracksuit and canceled a lot of orders, I used to want some items badly but now if it has to upset me in any way they could keep their stuff

Only thing great with them was like Footlocker with TN, they used to be the only ones to sell Air Max clothes, but now you can find them on Nike, so bye bye JD

FL US coming soon page for them is broken and haven't seen anything from nike, are these still confirmed for a US release this week or getting delayed? I know the original date for EU was in feb, so I wonder if theyre dealing with more issues.

Overkill order was cancelled. Bummer, cause I would have been more than happy to OOP that pair to one of you guys. End pair has already been shipped out and should be here by Friday.

Footpatroll.com still had some sizes so I bought a EU44, once I MAY get from Footlocker is EU43. Some models, like TN1 I need to get in EU44 anyway so hopefully it will work.

Back
Top Bottom