Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Tts viotechs was a bad idea. Pinky toe killers for sure. About 15 wears in. I can go about 2 hours. But beyond that, they need time. I may sell the USAs and only go with bigger sizes. I haven't even wanted to break them out yet.

Even some 2014 med balls bought in the correct larger size never had pinky toe issues EVER. Don't skimp. Buy the right size.

2B34CC0E-4429-4326-961E-0165090CD033.jpeg

Last edited:
Check your local Jimmy Jazz for these now

F8FDB745-C34A-445B-AFB3-51F0E895AD8B.jpeg

So they're still not doing pure white plastic components... Why?!

So, Nike, you're tooled up on 3s....gibe us the OG gray now.... OG Navy would be nice, but given the USAs I know that's not happening.

Tts viotechs was a bad idea. Pinky toe killers for sure. About 15 wears in. I can go about 2 hours. But beyond that, they need time. I may sell the USAs and only go with bigger sizes. I haven't even wanted to break them out yet.

Even some 2014 med balls bought in the correct larger size never had pinky toe issues EVER. Don't skimp. Buy the right size.
Indeed 1/2 up was the move, I also learned that lesson with the latest Viotech couple of months ago.

So has anyone figured out why Nike releases all kinds of retro+ colorways of these, and ONLY the medicine ball OG colorway on a regular basis? Why not the greys or navys? I know the USA were a Navy-like release, but why not the originals? I would think that those colorways are way more appealing and wearable to most compared to the medicine balls. It's so freak'n annoying.....

Back
Top Bottom