nike air pillar?

Always wanted these in middle school. I'd cop every original colorway retroed if they keep the price around $100. anybody know what original retail was?$125?

These were Charles Woodson's signature trainer back in '98, right? I remember seeing these in the eastbay mag when I was in 5th grade. I think I chosethe Penny IV over these when my moms was copping me some kicks. SMH. I should have got the pillars. If these re-release, mark me down for a pair or two.

We're pretty much in the 3rd quarter of 09, so if we haven't seen or heard anything about a retro yet, I doubt it's coming anytime soon. Although,if they weren't planning to drop them soon, I'm sure this thread will inspire them.

Originally Posted by chiggafied

I love mine. They're a bit bulky though, oh well.
wink.gif

m87235964.jpg

These joints are dope.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

I've never understood the huge following for Pillars.
there isn't a huge following, that's why this post is over a year old and only 5 pageslong......these are highly sought after by those that either had 'em back in 98 or wanted them.

.....but if there was to be an announcement of a retro though.....i'm willing to bet there would be a sudden influx of fans/followers claiming they had'em in nursery school or something.

young! 10th grade looking thru my eastbay mag n seen these [i'm 27 now]...african parents were like "focus on the books not the shoes!" next daymy boy came thru stuntin haaaaaard
eek.gif
....so salty
devil.gif
...def a cop if they retro [nike got my pockets on lint status
smh.gif
, all bc i couldnt get all theshoes from middle school to HS, dang it]

Back
Top Bottom