Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

So, sizing speculation. I currently wear a 10 in VF, 10.5 in ZF, 11 in ZFSP, and a 10.5 in Peg 33 & 34. That said, I have a 10.5 in the Peg 35 and they almost feel a bit big/loose. Do I go with a 10 in the Turbo or just order a 10 & 10.5 and send back whatever doesn't fit?
I'm probably gonna do the same, order a 9 and 9.5 and just send the other back. Tried on a Peg 35 in 9.5 recently and that fit me well (my usual Nike size) but you never know.

So, sizing speculation. I currently wear a 10 in VF, 10.5 in ZF, 11 in ZFSP, and a 10.5 in Peg 33 & 34. That said, I have a 10.5 in the Peg 35 and they almost feel a bit big/loose. Do I go with a 10 in the Turbo or just order a 10 & 10.5 and send back whatever doesn't fit?

See if you can get a 10 and 10.5. If the Pegasus 35 runs a bit loose, try on the Pegasus 35 in a size 10. Whatever size fits best for you for that shoe, match it. I'm not sure why there's a lot of complication from people's explanations, but it seems like they fit loose like the Vaporfly 4% since it's built that way to adapt to swelling feet since the shoe's primary purpose (although not the only purpose) is to last for the long runs.

DSG has Turbo on their release calendar for 8/2.
dsg turbo.jpg

If DSG has them, they must be widely available :smile: #clearancebound

As much as I want a pair to run in, I’ll wait this one out.

not necessary clearance bound, but at least it's easier for me to try them on

Eastbay has them on their release calendar for Aug 2nd too. This does bode well in terms of initial accessibility!

I can wait for the black/silvers or white/black for the Peg Turbos..excited to see reviews though!

som reviews are out there already, as far as sizing, it's suppsoedly the same last as the 35 so it might be safe to go the same size: http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-pegasus-turbo-review/

From the moment I slid into the shoes, I could feel that familiar fit from the Pegasus thanks to the use of the same last as the Pegasus 35. The upper had the same great fit in around the forefoot and ankle as the 35 but with a lighter and more breathable feel thanks to the seamless translucent mesh.

that's a review from a guy who doesn't seem to be a runner

an initial review from someone who actually ran: https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Ni...-Review-45052216?stream_view=1#photo-45052318

Moment of truth: after an 11-hour flight — on which I clocked just a three-hour nap — it was time to take the Pegasus Turbo on our first test run. We set out for an easy two miles by Tokyo's famed Rainbow Bridge, one mile at an easy pace, one mile pushing fast. My legs felt like cement as we got going, and it was still scorching hot and humid even though it was already dark. Not the kind of weather I'm used to running — or breathing — in. But I was surprised to find my attempt at a fast mile came in close to my typical mile pace of about 7:40, and even though my legs still felt heavy from being immobile on a plane all day, my feet felt springy.

The next morning, we headed out on a 5K jog with Flanagan around the Imperial Palace. After a decent night's sleep, I felt even better and noticed how receptive to my push-off the shoes really were. I also found the lightweight spring of the Turbo actually encouraged me to strive for better form, lifting my knees higher and more efficiently with every stride.

One minor drawback? I do think the Pegasus 35 offers more breathability in the upper than the Turbo does. But the bounce the Turbo offers is certainly worth a slightly stuffier feel when it comes to pushing your limits.

another quick opinion via mens journal: https://www.mensjournal.com/gear/gear-review-nike-zoom-pegasus-turbo-running-shoes/

Overall, running in the Zoom Pegasus Turbo is a joyride. The outsole is reliably grippy. I love that it provides the cushion of a support shoe with the lightness of a racing flat. The main takeaway was an overwhelming sense of efficiency. You can grab these to tear up the track for 200 repeats or whiz through a mid-distance run.

Nitpick
The fit is not as spot-on as other Nike run shoes. The mesh upper is definitely roomy, but it’s a bit of a tight fit size-wise. If you can, try them on in store so you get the perfect fit.

If I score them tomorrow and they show up on friday with the overnight shipping, I plan on doing a 15 miler on saturday morning at 7-8mpm. I've been running in VF4%, epic react, ZF, and Peg35 lately so I can give some comparisons.

For you guys with heel slippage or the shoe just feeling loose, have you tried the runner’s knit for a more locked down feel?

If I score them tomorrow and they show up on friday with the overnight shipping, I plan on doing a 15 miler on saturday morning at 7-8mpm. I've been running in VF4%, epic react, ZF, and Peg35 lately so I can give some comparisons.

Dope! I'm planning to do speed/track intrrvals, so I can report in on that on Saturday with my first impression of it!

Nice. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

probably the usual 10am est / 7am pst but if you have the nike and/or snkrs apps, there should have been a notification where you can sign up and they'll give you a heads up when they go on sale

just was DMing nike, and 10amest 7ampst is correct, and only 1 per customer. I asked if i can buy 2 sizes and return the other size that doesnt fit and they said unfortuantly not because its 1 per customer. bummer.

Say stick to the size you got in the Peg 35’s

Worst case, they don’t fit, return back to Nike and wait for 8/2 release for the size that will fit for sure.

Or check with someone you know who has an active Nike+ Account and see if they can get you the other size

Last edited:
I saw one review that said they run big and to go down 1/2 size. Take it for what it’s worth.

Same and I cant stand when my running shoes fit big, but too tight is also no good. Why cant these shoe companies like measure the sneakers and put measurments next to the shoe, like a size chart for each shoe. I mean they spend all this time taking fancy pictures and promo.

Another thing, shirts too, would it be so hard for nike to put on their site, "slim fit" "athletic fit" "standard fit" "loose fit" next to the description? I mean they already pay for little hang tags on most of the running gear, put it on the website.

Back
Top Bottom