Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nikes new tennis shoe the Zoom Zero got the curved zoom bag now but it's weird that they claim it's the first time it was done when the Peg35 has the same feature

shoe doesn't look too bad either
NikeCourt_ZoomZero_Sketch_hd_1600.jpg

FA18_NC_AIRZOOMZERO_M_AA8018-006_VERT_re_native_1600.jpg

^ don't get too excited. I totally see Nike botching this.... prob will have really low quantities for members, that will sell out quickly.

(I hope I'm wrong on this though.)

Super pumped for the Peg Turbo, will definitely be picking this up on launch 2/8. Disappointing there's no early launch here in Australia.

I think I'm going to go 1/2 size down for the Turbo's, I find I have some heel slippage of the Pegasus 35 and I hope going 1/2 size down will help with that.

Can anyone tell me if the Pegasus 35 has far better tech than old Air Zoom Vomero 12? Vomero was on sale for $50 at local outlet (retailed for $140) and employee was raving about what a great runner it is. Debated buying two pair but unsure if new tech in P35 is far superior - and really dates the V12.

I would say they are relatively equivalent. The Vomero is softer, with heel and forefoot Zoom and a Lunar core. The 35 has only Cushlon, but with a full-length Zoom. The upper on the Vomero is also more plush. Unless you really love a faster, more responsive ride, that's a great deal for the Vomero.

Can anyone tell me if the Pegasus 35 has far better tech than old Air Zoom Vomero 12? Vomero was on sale for $50 at local outlet (retailed for $140) and employee was raving about what a great runner it is. Debated buying two pair but unsure if new tech in P35 is far superior - and really dates the V12.
https://www.nike.com/t/air-zoom-vomero-12-mens-running-shoe-0ClNc3

That's a great deal. I've ran in the Vomero 11s for a long time, and I personally think the 12s feel like the 11s, and they're both great shoes. Plush for the easier runs, but the Vomero 12s have a forefoot and heel Zoom Air unit carried in Lunarlon whereas the Pegasus 35s are a full-length Zoom Air unit carried in Cushlon. They can help with the faster runs. If you're looking for the easier runs, the Vomero 12s will be perfectly fine. Beat em up til the 14s come. Those will take on an upgrade, too. Full-length Zoom Air with React!

DB6FE157-CA9C-451C-87E3-7B97268FD0CE.jpeg

Can’t say no to free next-day shipping. Ready to switch out of my 34s.

HELL YEAH! Can't wait! About less than 40 hrs away, guys!!!

DB6FE157-CA9C-451C-87E3-7B97268FD0CE.jpeg

Can’t say no to free next-day shipping. Ready to switch out of my 34s.

looks like there's going to be a lot since i got this same message and its free overnight shipping if orders are placed between the 19th and 21st or 22nd

unless nike's just preparing for it not to sell out but it sounds like they anticipate a non-selllout because of the bigger stock?

Hopefully the Turbo sizing is on par with the regular Pegs. We don’t need another Zoomfly vs. Vaporfly sizing discrepancy.

Hopefully the Turbo sizing is on par with the regular Pegs. We don’t need another Zoomfly vs. Vaporfly sizing discrepancy.

So, sizing speculation. I currently wear a 10 in VF, 10.5 in ZF, 11 in ZFSP, and a 10.5 in Peg 33 & 34. That said, I have a 10.5 in the Peg 35 and they almost feel a bit big/loose. Do I go with a 10 in the Turbo or just order a 10 & 10.5 and send back whatever doesn't fit?

So, sizing speculation. I currently wear a 10 in VF, 10.5 in ZF, 11 in ZFSP, and a 10.5 in Peg 33 & 34. That said, I have a 10.5 in the Peg 35 and they almost feel a bit big/loose. Do I go with a 10 in the Turbo or just order a 10 & 10.5 and send back whatever doesn't fit?

I’m a 12 in all the shoes I’ve ran in before (Epic Reacts, Streak 6 and the Free Rn.) and have never had any her slippage like I have on the Peg 35 in size 12. It tends to get better as the run progresses but I’m still getting that heel slip - it’s disappointing because I quite like running in the Pegasus. Thinking I'll go an 11.5 and see how it goes..

Uploaded gc's i've been holding onto just for these to my Nike+ app. Now to play the waiting game.

200%20(2).gif

I wear a 8.5 in AJ1, 9 in Flyknit Streak, 9.5 in Zoom Fly/SP. Going for a 9 in the Turbo. Nike experts on the App are usless. They acted like I was high when I asked about the Turbo last month and when I asked about sizing comparison between turbo and the zoom fly, they said true to size. Thanks Nike, true to size to what shoe? Anyway Nike has a great return policy. Looking forward to running in them on Friday .

Back
Top Bottom