Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

The NovaBlast isn’t in “max cushion” trainer category, per se, however they do FEEL very similar to the Invincible, IMHO. The SuperBlast is on the firmer side compared the plushness of both the NovaBlast and Invincible. I just love the versatility of the NovaBlast, as I can truly take it easy and push the pace all while I enjoy them on my feet.

On a side note, I’m not certain why I keep trying other trainers, as my daily when I keep going back to the NovaBlast LOL

Another note. Invincible 3s can be found at the Clearance Stores for $80 though.
That is 100% false. I have multiple Invicibles and Novablast shoes with hundreds of miles on each. They feel nothing alike. Invincibles are max cushion feeling plush and cushy. Novablasts are nice trainers, but much firmer, like the Pegasus. Completely different feeling shoes.

Ran in the Pegasus again this morning and am happy with these. Gonna give the turbos a try when they drop.

Are those aimed as a daily trainer too?

ran in the Invincible 3 and I been good. But my last couple runs the left has been hurting my foot. Couldn’t keep going cuz it hurt. It’s def the shoe cuz I also been running in Streakfly and React 3

1718010022609.jpeg

1718010059647.jpeg

is my next shoe the peg 41?

passed shoes i enjoyed were
peg turbo 1 (loved)
joyride run
epic react flyknite
react infinity 3

i don’t run these are just for casual

based on what i listed above is there something you guys recommend?

This is my most anticipated running shoe simply because I want to know if Nike can really bring the Air Max concept/vibe back to a running shoe. They want to take the magic of the alphafly into a daily trainer and I hope it works out because the last 1-2 years have been so boring outside of the Alphafly

Hated Nike running shoes (performance) for a long time.

Had a bad experience with the zoom structure (the stability plate on the heel was backswing my foot), but the Pegasus 40 brought me back.

Tried on the 41. I like them. Gonna be hard to pry me out of the 40 for my runs but eventually I will transition.

This is my most anticipated running shoe simply because I want to know if Nike can really bring the Air Max concept/vibe back to a running shoe. They want to take the magic of the alphafly into a daily trainer and I hope it works out because the last 1-2 years have been so boring outside of the Alphafly

Aesthetically, they look really good! They really remind me of the AM97, my second favorite AM. Their performance is the big question though…

Back
Top Bottom