Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

From what we know:

Pegasus Plus: ZOOMX tech with a Flyknit upper

Plus aka Turbo 3 doesn’t have the react and Zoom X combo for the mid sole?

They mentioned it in the Believe in the Run video. Sounds like it feels different than the Invincible or Vaporfly.

Plus aka Turbo 3 doesn’t have the react and Zoom X combo for the mid sole?

They mentioned it in the Believe in the Run video. Sounds like it feels different than the Invincible or Vaporfly.

Yeah I'm betting that the Plus still has another 'carrier foam' to cover the ZoomX from the ground. I think BITR said that because they just got the shoes with no spec breakdown and ZoomX is the only thing that's confirmable because of branding. If it's 100% ZoomX I'd be surprised.

product page details states ZoomX and no mention of carrier foam fwiw

1721438246159.png

I’ll probably buy that first pair because I loved that colorway of the Peg Turbo (despite returning it).

Same. I returned my peg turbo 1's because the midsole tore but I love that colorway. No other version of the peg turbos came close. I hated how the Peg Turbo next nature's had the colorway almost came close but left out the crimson colored stripe.

The versatile Nike Pegasus Turbo Next Nature moves seamlessly among  terrains. Nike CA

i also wish that the black/white colorway of the original Peg Turbos and these new ones had the stripe white like in the prototype/wear tester pairs we had leaks of way back when. The fact that the Black/White pair made the stripe tonal black is the biggest fumble ever.

Last edited:
Yes, they’re mostly black based for the NFL colorways this year.
So damn tired of Nike using the Peg as the college Week Zero shoe and the NFL team shoe; its so stale. They have been using it for seven years now; I remember when they used varied trainers for them, now its the same thing every year, just with a little bit of variation on whether they use a black or white base.

My view of the Electric Olympic design.

SB and Football (Soccer) have done really well using it, but everyone else including running has struggled with it.

2012, 2016 and cancelled 2020 Olympic's were iconic and match the host country.

2021 and 2024 are just... bad.

$155 for that Safari Peg is straight INSANITY! Nike is really trying the market with that price

More confirmation that the Plus is full-length ZoomX. I just really wonder about how differently this ZoomX is formulated and what the durability is gonna be like.

More confirmation that the Plus is full-length ZoomX. I just really wonder about how differently this ZoomX is formulated and what the durability is gonna be like.

I would have low expectations with this shoe. Believe in the Run and Running Warehouse seemed a little let down with this one.

I still don’t know why Nike can’t make a good super trainer.

I would have low expectations with this shoe. Believe in the Run and Running Warehouse seemed a little let down with this one.

I still don’t know why Nike can’t make a good super trainer.

just me speculating, but Nike knows that consumers are wearing VF/AF when it comes to training and margins on those are prob really good so they know they can chase the sales off those rather than making a super trainer that can cannibalize those sales

with the revamp of the running line including plus/premium, i could be totally wrong (hope i am) and we can see a great super trainer coming out of the pegasus/vomero premium

The hell is a super trainer and what are you training for? I use Pegasus to train for marathons and then use a vaporfly alohafly to do the runs.

just me speculating, but Nike knows that consumers are wearing VF/AF when it comes to training and margins on those are prob really good so they know they can chase the sales off those rather than making a super trainer that can cannibalize those sales

with the revamp of the running line including plus/premium, i could be totally wrong (hope i am) and we can see a great super trainer coming out of the pegasus/vomero premium

This. Nike could have easily done something like Asics did with the SuperBlast with ZoomX years ago and probably should have made the Peg Plus/Turbo something like the SuperBlast (like with more stack).

I still think Nike wants to make a super trainer but it refuses to make it with just super foams like pebax. That's where the Peg Premium comes in. I think they want to use zoom air to make their super trainers so nobody else can imitate their version of a super trainer. When Nike made the Zoom Fly, Saucony jumped on the category so fast to the point where everyone forgot about the Zoom Fly (it also doesn't help that it was kind of just meh for so many versions). If it has air and it's an experience/ride nobody else can imitate (like the alphafly), then they'll almost be like a category of their own - which is what they want.

Anymore word on the premiums ? Wasn’t there something about there being a few chances to cop a pair this year ? Was it the Olympics for one of them. ? I can’t quite remember

Back
Top Bottom