Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

+
1717739747750.jpeg

1717739767863.jpeg

Those Volts sold out so fast, dang. I checked the site to order them and they're all gone already. Nike making everything with a decent colorway limited is so wack.

is it limited or are there just a lot more people who wanted the cw?

i mean ive never seen these many people on nt want the latest pegasus before the volt 41s :lol:

just because it sold out doesnt mean its limited

Those Volts sold out so fast, dang. I checked the site to order them and they're all gone already. Nike making everything with a decent colorway limited is so wack.

DSG’s website/app still has a full size run available for shipping, so it isnt exactly limited.

Most definitely just your pure example of “launched colorway hype” at this moment from the usual folk that buy Nike Pegs on release day. Not to mention Nike has heavily advertised the living **** outta the Volt colorway for the launch release in the first place, so it’ll be the first one folk will consider trying out first most often at this time.

Just a moderate demand at the moment, NDC fully sold out but DSG’s app still has a FSR online, while the DSG physical stores and Mom-N-Pop running stores will vary in-stock across the board.

Can anyone compare these to Vomero 5 and/or P6000 for every day comfort, not running specifically? Looking to NBY one of these or go with one of the other two for standing most of the day.

Isn’t that the invincible? They all go on sale and would be less than $140
It is but its 180$ to start. The novablast is 140$ to start. Thats the reason Nike is losing long time buyers because other brands are stepping up. The peg41 didnt innovate in anything, its a lateral move yet again. They need a new foam thats not zoom x or react x and is better than cushlon

It is but its 180$ to start. The novablast is 140$ to start. Thats the reason Nike is losing long time buyers because other brands are stepping up. The peg41 didnt innovate in anything, its a lateral move yet again. They need a new foam thats not zoom x or react x and is better than cushlon

the novablast isnt a max cushioned shoe and in a different category than the invincible - its a daily trainer that's comparable to nike's pegasus. the superblast/nimbus are the max cushioned trainers that are more comparable and sucks to say, but "max cushioned" category shoes aren't going to be in the $140 range unless you wait for discounts

im not saying that nike doesn't need to improve in what they are offering to the consumers, but think we should just all appreciate what the running shoe market has been offering to us over for nearly the past half decade from all these different brands. just my two cents and im glad theres a plethora of shoes from all these brands to choose from

The NovaBlast isn’t in “max cushion” trainer category, per se, however they do FEEL very similar to the Invincible, IMHO. The SuperBlast is on the firmer side compared the plushness of both the NovaBlast and Invincible. I just love the versatility of the NovaBlast, as I can truly take it easy and push the pace all while I enjoy them on my feet.

On a side note, I’m not certain why I keep trying other trainers, as my daily when I keep going back to the NovaBlast LOL

Another note. Invincible 3s can be found at the Clearance Stores for $80 though.

Last edited:
On a side note, I’m not certain why I keep trying other trainers, as my daily when I keep going back to the NovaBlast LOL

brands got you (and many others including myself) where they want us - they're all on a leveled playing field and are making great shoes with new foams/dope CWs that get us intrigued and trying out new trainers.

justing looking down the road years from now, gonna be great to see these come back as retros and have a much more better nostalgia hit (assuming brands don't skimp on properly retroing these trainers tech wise)

Back
Top Bottom